• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN - Others - Completed - Spooky Pregnant School: The Conception [v1.01] [Lune]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Strox

better than the second, good characters and harem, from mc is like we already know from typical hentai mc, artist is what make this work really well, 5 stars, because if i can play again after complete, it is worth it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bruhman800

Game was surprisingly simple. You do need a guide though since you need to talk to everyone in a very specific order or you get softlocked and have to start over. It seems there's only 2 endings and it's very obvious which ending leads to good and bad. The good ending is a cliffhanger though and it looks like it leads into the sequel. I think there was some NG+ scenes but when i beat the game it automatically 100% everything so idk the context to any of them. The MTL is pretty dogshit though and i didn't know what was happening like 40% of the time. The art and the heroines are all very good and i can't choose which girls i like best. Overall you should try the game out once it gets a better MTL
  3. 3.00 star(s)

fun_master_BW

Very interesting game with probably a good story but unfortunately not really usable with the current state of translation. I also loved the CG and the positive is that you can unlock all CG after first play through.
    The text is however massive, even more or less skipping 90% took me more than 8h to get through so I probably lost some of the meaning in these endless descriptions.
    There is a walk through but it seems to be not up to date so I suddenly ended up somewhere later in the guide than I expected. The items and their usage also did not really get clear to me. So I got an end but did not try to get a better ending without spending a lot of time figuring out the mechanics.
    Overall this war more of a disappointment for me as I did not get the story and just some nice CG.