Sports bra

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I am not sure which forum this should land in. One could argue titties belong in artwork ;)

Anyway, I am working on a little story and it will include some football (soccer) chicks. Now I have played football most of my life, so that part I get.

What I have no idea about is sports bra's.
I need a woman's help

Many pro or semi-pro athletic women are not too busty and even less so in a sports bra. My question is how much does a sports bra "reduce" the look of a woman's bust. I realize the size is the same but in Daz studio the only way to simulate it would be to have 2 models one for sport and one for casual.
I have looked around quite a bit on "find your perfect sports bra" sites but I 'm not entirely sure how to figure it all out.

Does B technically become A?
Do they produce a "flattening" effect?
Does it hurt?

So many things I've never had to consider before

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Hi, well I'm not a woman and I don't know why a woman would know just because she is a woman, but some Daz sport outfits (and lingerie) have skin or micro-pressure morphs that "simulate" the effect of the bra pressing on the breasts. Just load the outfit, and set the morph to 100%, maybe increase the sub-div by +1 (to increase the effect at the cost of performance/render time) and you should have a very decent render.

A few outfits that have those micro-pressure morphs for bras:

These are just a few, but there are so many more outifts with that type of morph that can be adapted as sport bras.

As for the B, A, flattening, or hurt, I have no idea.