Spot render

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Hello, I need your help !

I'm not sure if it's possible but is there a way to combine (on daz) the tool spot render and batch render ?
I'd like to render a serie of images in a particular spot without having to do it manually each time.
I have a dirty way to do it but it's not perfect so...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That would be very good for correcting small errors in animations, but as far as I know, it can't be done.

Maybe some programmer could modify some batch render utility to do that.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
That's strange, it should be something you can do, I know in blender allows for this.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Maybe try change ressolution to lower and make new camera just for spot you need. With smaller resolution and that camera you can pick just that spot you want.

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
The solution I had so far is to create 4 black plane and put it in front of the camera, you can gain a lot of time but it's still not as good as spot render. =/
gneeeee.jpg

I already tried a few things with resolution but it didn't work out.
It' so sad daz can't handlle simple things like this...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The solution I had so far is to create 4 black plane and put it in front of the camera, you can gain a lot of time but it's still not as good as spot render. =/
View attachment 274256

I already tried a few things with resolution but it didn't work out.
It' so sad daz can't handlle simple things like this...
That crossed my mind, but the light coming into the camera will be altered, won't it? (it would be like reducing the diaphragm in a camera)

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, it depends on where your lights are coming from, it's not ideal.You may see a small shadow because of your planes but you can use it for a lot of scenes without interference.
I'm still in hope someone, somewhere, has a better solution to share. :]

Reactions: Porcus Dev