VN - Ren'Py - Spring Break [v0.1] [The Golden Cherry]

1. 2.00 star(s)

consumptionist

V0.1

lets start with the art.
    there are a few images i wish i could unsee as they look weird. the rest are okay. pretty standard fare for this site by now.

the writing...
    Holy sheep this writer is an idiot. someone not even remotely related as no wed lock, is not only the MC's sister but also his brother. the step is included regardless and only if you dribble plenty of your own IQ out an ear before reading, is it even remotely possible...unless you consider religion and we are all a god's children which makes every sex act incetuous
    we even got to sow our wild oats with barley too :ROFLMAO:

i hit no renpy errors so thankfully the dev kept the writer away from the code.

short, even for a first release but what is here is below average.

go balls deep in incest or just don't try. it looks weak otherwise and i am all for going balls deep in an MC's sister's ass. i don't need a step to do it i can reach on my own ;)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

lokar69

Initial 0.1 release lacks any substance. The character models are decent but the animated scenes aren't great, MC's dick clipping through "sister's" pussy for example. There's a single sex scene that happens with no build up whatsoever. The game is about 3 minutes long if you read all the dialog. There are no choices at all. The tags include anal sex and incest but there is none of that, the LI is the adult daughter of your Mom's boyfriend who you literally just met and immediately fucked, it's a complete stranger who you just start calling your sister and banging. Feels like more thought went into creating the Patreon page than making the game. 1.5gb download seems ridiculous given the very low amount of content. Will need 10x more content to even qualify as a demo.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

alderts

Excellent visuals, captivating animations, and decent models set a promising stage, yet this game falls short with a mere three minutes of gameplay. Surprisingly, its hefty 1.5GB size dwarfs its potential, leaving players questioning the lack of depth and polish. Where's the substance, the engaging content that would justify such a large file size? This game yearns for refinement, for that extra layer of detail and substance to truly shine.