Seeking Sprite Cutter for Data.win extractions

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Hello.
I want to know if there's a tool for YoYo Games (Game Maker Studio) to separate the sprites from extracted data.win files.
Tools such as Uni Extractor or Dragon Unpacker creates those files with the sprites bundled up into a complete mess making it a great ordeal to create gif files of the animations.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hello.
I want to know if there's a tool for YoYo Games (Game Maker Studio) to separate the sprites from extracted data.win files.
Tools such as Uni Extractor or Dragon Unpacker creates those files with the sprites bundled up into a complete mess making it a great ordeal to create gif files of the animations.
I know its two years ago dat U posted dis, but there is a tool called which can open, extract, and modify "data.win" files. :3

Reactions: HankX

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
I know its two years ago dat U posted dis, but there is a tool called which can open, extract, and modify "data.win" files. :3
Yep, back then that tool did the same thing, exporting all sprites into giant files but nowadays it's the goat (heh), everytime YoYo does a update and fuck up the extraction they update the tool

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Yep, back then that tool did the same thing, exporting all sprites into giant files but nowadays it's the goat (heh), everytime YoYo does a update and fuck up the extraction they update the tool
Welp, dats the only tool dat I know of so far 2 work on Data.win files as of r8t now. X3
And so far it's working well 4 meh, but I'm editing an old game from a long time ago. >w<
And I kinda like it, where I can change the game's codes\rules and add in my own flare (like adding in a health regen mechanic dat should come standard with every game). :3
1712170016619.png