• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Sprite test for game I am making

SomeMisery

Mar 30, 2019
You play as female protagonist that is being trainned as slave. Basic loop would be doing task or not doing and getting punished. Game might feature some minigames later. I might add some customisation (characters have multiple spriterenderers for each clothes), but I am not yet sure how much. There would be multiple endings depending on do you escape, or will you get sold.

Main draw on this would be that you can (and you have to) manualy asume positions and such. I have already implemented moving on all fours and will later implement punishment position, kneeling and more.

I already did kind of buggy prototype on rpgmaker, but coding on that platform is just too cluky so I am now doing it with unity instead. When I have some actual gameplay I will make proper thread, this thread is just for asking critisism and tip for art and maybe tips for free music to use.

Most time went on player character. There is also placeholder character controlled by AI, that is only there to be used as a base for male character. To close game press esc to open pause menu and choose quit with arrow keys. Any feedback or tips how to improve sprites is wellcome. I am also taking suggestions for fitting free to use music.

AI will move towrds you and order your character to kneel. If she does not, she will get spanked (and is forced to kneel anyway).

Updated to newst version!
Commands are:
wasd - move
Left shit- crawl
Alt - kneel
Esc - pause
Tab -cloth-menu
space -confrm

Last edited:

SomeMisery

Mar 30, 2019
New version! Now with shadows and crawling animation. Press shift to crawl.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Any screen shots? description? Words about what type of game it is...?

I don't want to discourage you, but more info would make it easier to decide if we want to bother to download, extract, play whatever this is.

90% of game creation is development, the remaining 90% is marketing. Consider this as the first chance to market your creation!

SomeMisery

Mar 30, 2019
I don't yet have any gameplay, just some sprites. I just tought I should ask for feedback, since artist can't realy see fault in his own work. I realy don't want to advertise yet becouse I don't know when (if ever) this project will be in any playable state. Also if someone has some better ideas how to do walkcycle or how perspective is allwrong or something. Project is realy small, something like 24mb, it won't take long time to download.

sample.png

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Cool, but... what is the game *about*?

Is it female protagonist? is it a rpg? a point and click adventure? a brothel simulator? is it medieval, or current day, or sci-fi? foot fetish? NTR? harem simulator? Is it a quest for revenge against the evil mercenary leader who raped and killed her family? is it stardew valley with sex?

SomeMisery

Mar 30, 2019
None of that is important for judging if sprite animations are wrong, but I have to write that description anyway...
You play as female protagonist that is being trainned as slave. Basic loop would be doing task or not doing and getting punished. Game might feature some minigames later. I might add some customisation (characters have multiple spriterenderers for each clothes), but I am not yet sure how much. There would be multiple endings depending on do you escape, or will you get sold.

Main draw on this would be that you can (and you have to) manualy asume positions and such. I have already implemented moving on all fours and will later implement punishment position, kneeling and more.

I already did kind of buggy prototype on rpgmaker, but coding on that platform is just too cluky so I am now doing it with unity instead. When I have some actual gameplay I will make proper thread, this thread is just for asking critisism and tip for art and maybe tips for free music to use.

Movement: wsad or arrow keys. Hold shift to crawl.
Press esc for pause menu, where you can chooce quit with arrow keys and press enter to quit the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I tried it.

Walking animation is fine.
Crawling animation - the length of the thigh changes unnaturally, like a telescoping robot limb. A real human crawling motion requires the hips to swivel to lift and place the knee.

The movement/key response felt weird and slow because of the need to finish the animation all the way into the next square. but if you have a forced grid system, i guess there's not much you can do about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeMisery

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Also, Re: "tips to improve the sprites": I'm no artist and definitely not a pixel artist. But aesthetically, given that this is supposed to be an adult game, could you add more titty bounce / hip sway / bootyliciousness?

Reactions: SomeMisery

SomeMisery

Mar 30, 2019
I was actually thinking that when protagonist would get more trained/lewd the walking animation would change. But I will have to look into titbounce, as lewd walk would mainly be more hipsway.

SomeMisery

Mar 30, 2019
New version. With fixed crawling animation and added kneeling by pressing alt.

Last edited:

SomeMisery

Mar 30, 2019
New version that allows you to change clothes. Open the cloth-menu by pressing tab.
edit: wrong link

this should be right version!

Last edited: