Mod HTML SQ Cruise Ship [0.02]Mod[root]

Nakedfool

Dec 15, 2022
Very nice! Shame it was abandoned! What did you use to make the intro video? It's really good :)
This gives me a little extra motivation to continue work on a pseudo remake/prequel I have cooking.

Reactions: root

DJGS2000

Mar 12, 2021
good to know, maybe you have full save last version game?
do you just need a file from around the end of the game? I think I could find one for you. edit: NVM sorry my saves seem to be gone

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Those saves were used with this version of the game. This as far as I know was the last absolute version of the html file released. There was supposedly a 5.7 out there but according to most it had nothing playable. It was almost like bonus behind the scenes for subscribers.

You got off at the last port they had hinted at but there was no gameplay supposedly in 5.7

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
Love that someone has tried to keep this fresh. I hope that there are plans to continue the story.
I think it's been long enough that if someone wanted to pick it up there would be no one to argue about it!

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I will say this much 0.5.7 probably had more of what was coming next if you go off the developer notes but I don't think I've ever seen 0.5.7 in the wild. Even if it wasn't fully activated/unlocked there may have been content in there.

"Developer Notes" on page 01 of the thread.
Upcoming v0.5.7 content (spoilers):
- Spiking staff's food, corrupting them as well.
- Evolution of masturbation scenes and anal training.
- Articles and treatments of the Beauty Salon introduced in side-quests.
- Temporary states: cummed on (dirty), permufe embrace (+fem), makeup (+fem), etc...
- Optional docking visits in-between the week, not only on Sundays (West coast of Africa).
- Browsing more videos, social media.

Aug 22, 2022
I believe spiking staff's food would have been very hard to implement, too many passages to write. if this game was kept as a straight (heh) sissification route with no diverging branches, it could be done.
The branching stuff is the biggest killer of this kind of games, that cost in time and effort adds up real quick.