4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Should probably add cuckold/NTR to the tags properly. It's also worth mentioning in the thread header whether or not cuckold content is avoidable or not, because that is a deciding factor for some folks who don't want to waste their time or bandwidth.
it's avoidable, yes, but less avoiding and more just "ignoring" as it's implied it still happens off screen

Oct 16, 2017
Briefly started playing the game, didn't get far before I gave up.
The pictures are all over the place in terms of source for the pictures used.
Many of the pictures don't properly load, seems to be because of some server overload or whatever.
All of the pictures are splattered all over in the same folder as the .sfw game file instead of inside an Img or Image folder.

Aside from all of that, what little I did read looked good enough, I couldn't spot any issues with grammar or the likes, so there's that.
But until the developer fixes the game so it uses pictures from the game folder only, and have the pictures inside its own Img folder, I'll be passing on playing the game.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Briefly started playing the game, didn't get far before I gave up.
The pictures are all over the place in terms of source for the pictures used.
Many of the pictures don't properly load, seems to be because of some server overload or whatever.
All of the pictures are splattered all over in the same folder as the .sfw game file instead of inside an Img or Image folder.

Aside from all of that, what little I did read looked good enough, I couldn't spot any issues with grammar or the likes, so there's that.
But until the developer fixes the game so it uses pictures from the game folder only, and have the pictures inside its own Img folder, I'll be passing on playing the game.
I feel pretty much the same, could be good (depending on the future NTR, don't want that) but the image situation is all over place.. getting "Not Enough Bandwidth" errors in placeholders, and resource files needs structuring better.

Reactions: Astra Starwalker

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello

little bugs report :
- some missing pics (seems to be online dead link = most of them are in your house)

- if you customise the names :
=> in quest log Henri's name isn't change
=> in 2nd message with your GF, the name of the protag is write instead of your GF name

- if your lust already is over 100% you can't see the pics when you masturbate

- pop-up "you are at la rochelle" is launch when you wake up (ok) but when you leave the bathroom too...

Not a bug, but perhaps it could be nice to note the effects of the goodies after you test it...

hope next update will come soon !

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
is dat a "futa" tag material or gay or trap tags?
Likely trans and not futa. I agree it would be useful to add gay to tags if the Gloryhole is to be used by the male protag, which I'm fine with.

it's avoidable, yes, but less avoiding and more just "ignoring" as it's implied it still happens off screen
As for NTR, even if it happens offscreen you should make a decision as to whether that content is cheating or NTR. If he knows she's sleeping with other men, it's still NTR content--even if it happens off-screen. If off-screen, you can probably avoid the cuck tag but not NTR. You need to communicate this to players, who won't like the NTR content on or off-screen.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Likely trans and not futa. I agree it would be useful to add gay to tags if the Gloryhole is to be used by the male protag, which I'm fine with.

As for NTR, even if it happens offscreen you should make a decision as to whether that content is cheating or NTR. If he knows she's sleeping with other men, it's still NTR content--even if it happens off-screen. If off-screen, you can probably avoid the cuck tag but not NTR. You need to communicate this to players, who won't like the NTR content on or off-screen.
if it has tits+dick(ballz or not) .. then "futa/trans" tag needed...

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
So there will there be gay content next patch (preferably with pictures like the one in the preview)?

Oct 16, 2017
If it has tits+dick(balls or not) and pussy, then "futa" tag needed.
If it has tits+dick(balls or not) and no pussy, then "trans" tag needed.
Futa is short for Futanari, which is Japanese version of the English word Hermaphrodite, which is a person who has the genitalia of both genders/sexes.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I agree, but that does not answer his question. I was validating the Trans part of the tag while asserting there is no futa content, which as most Futa lovers will tell you is quite different.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Seems great, good content for first release, really looking forward to future releases <33 really hope you'll uppdate this frequently <3

Reactions: viaassa

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I swear the amount of people absolutely triggered by the possibility of running into cuck content is bizarre. Who hurt y'all? :ROFLMAO:
I don't really see anyone being triggered they are just asking if it can be avoided or not. Also if it still happens off screen then that means no it can't be avoided for the one that answered the question. As for who hurt us, not everyone has to have been hurt to to dislike it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes