Unity - Completed - Squid Horny [Final] [NowaJoestar Support]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

Story (2.5/5): there is not story, is only the gameplay about the squid game.

Gameplay (3/5): I think is funny, it is a short game but I found it really entertaining.

Animations (2.5/5): The designs and colors are really beautiful but there is only 1 scenario.

Sex stuff (3/5): There is only one scene but with differents costumes, It would had been great if there would have more scenes depending on the difficulty level, but I appreciate that at least, the animations have sound effects
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ReefKoras

This game is pretty generic as it's the same poses and actions, but with different clothes. Some quality of life features could've been included, stuff like purchasing from gallery and movement speed upgrades. I'm disappointed that this is the final version. Other squid game parodies have much more going for them.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AboodWael

i really love this type of games sample and super horney i wish you continue this game or make game similar as this game , and by the way i love sounds in the game like girl sound , se* sound ....etc , keep up bro .
  4. 3.00 star(s)

darthdingo

It's not great. but I like it just fine. Maybe if it had other scenes rather than just reskins of the same one it could have been better. Blowjob, vaginal, tit fucking, any of those. Hell, even just more skins would be a great addition. Just a thought.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Unreal Bober

Better than most games funnier than most games not force you to buy skins for real money not screw your ass with surprise mechanic. one thing there i want to see is character upgrades)

Atleast here the ending is better than it was in the show.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

jond2760

I'm fucking pumped for the Parasite parody where the rock is a giant dildo and that dudes head is his sister's butthole. Or where the peach is a giant dildo and that lady's immune system is the sister's butthole.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

LordBalkara

Bit low in content, as its basically just the same scene/animation with some minor changes, but its also very short and easy to reach that content so its not like its grating.
    Just a small, enjoyable enough game with a pretty good animation as a reward.