Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
UUhh.. Can someone help me i got stuck after freeing all the men from tower of earth and go to the cave pass
The game would get stuck at that point in the first version released (0.5.7), download the new version and it's fixed. There's still not a lot more content (one more camping scene and a few things earlier on), but you won't be stuck at the end, at least.

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
My only gripe about this game so far is the fight encounters. Multiple times have I come out of a fight just to take 1 step and immediately get into another fight. Maybe a reduction in the encounter rate would work for the better. Other than that no issues with the game.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Well okay, I was able to keep it up until Tiffany asked us casually if We can take her virginity. Just like that, and of course the MC agreed like it was an answer for ,,Do You want some water?". I don't know if there is actually any sexual content at all, because after that point I've removed this hilarious abomination from my disc :v (Taking the virginity was described with black screen and few sentences).

Reactions: Obscure

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Well okay, I was able to keep it up until Tiffany asked us casually if We can take her virginity. Just like that, and of course the MC agreed like it was an answer for ,,Do You want some water?". I don't know if there is actually any sexual content at all, because after that point I've removed this hilarious abomination from my disc :v (Taking the virginity was described with black screen and few sentences).
Thank you. You are correct. There is stuff that makes that scene make more sense.
But I should communicate effectively what that thing is.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There are no graphics of the scenes just text (and not a lot of it - barely descripting enough).

Why are your women getting fucked by giant rodent then ? Given how scenes dont have visuals, and text barely even adress the fact that GIANT SQUIRELL is in these scenes - it is riddiculous. You could replace the Squirell with anything - at it would still work perfectly fine !

If you making a game about something as crazy as that - you could at the very least make it appear in the scenes!

Reactions: greenp
Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck in the Earth Tower, I went up some stairs and there was a grey boulder with two wooden signs next to it I can't move it, but when I go back down, I can't move the brown boulder because it's backed into the corner.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I'm stuck in the Earth Tower, I went up some stairs and there was a grey boulder with two wooden signs next to it I can't move it, but when I go back down, I can't move the brown boulder because it's backed into the corner.
My bad, sorry. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
If you check back a page or two, I posted a save file for someone else with the same problem. Because of the way RPGMaker VX works, you'll need to create a save of your own in that same slot first (slot #20), and then copy this save file over it.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I can't even get the game to run. When I start it up, the music plays, but the screen is black. I can press enter and choose the default option of the title menu, but then I get a TypeError Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
My bad, sorry. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Seriosly man. You are developer of this right ?

Why did you put Giant Squirrel here as the NTRing character ;] ? Do you plan on adding some visuals later to the scenes or something to actualy show how it works ? ;] Becose right now with just text this scenes are pretty bland. I cant tell if a Squirell is getting a blowjob or a normal dude ;]
Not that I have anything against some funny bestiality NTR - I would love that actualy - it would make the game stand out. But so far with little text and no visuals I cant get that feel out of it.

In fact here is how it can get even better - add a 3rd Little Sister Heroine, and increase the number of weird animalish followers that go with your group, that will also NTR the main hero as you go.
A tentacle squidlike monster.
A band of smaller Squirells - underlings of big Squirell guy(half meter tall each one)
Giant Minature Space Hamster Boo ;] etc.

Not too many but - 2 or 3 extra followers that also go after your girls would be cool.
But first of all you need some visuals to the sex scenes if possible. If it is going to be text only - at least make some nude standing sprites, and make the scenes more text heavy.

Cheers.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes