Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
weeee , i just come back from tyffany NTR route, in the previous run , when i was on mom NTR route , i let stewart chose the tent him self , he goes for mom , like it was mom NTR route so it makes sense , but when i was on tiffany NTR route , he still goes for mom (R.I.P relic if i want to read the final dialog of tiffany tent scene :'v ) i think you should make him chose the girl depend on the route in the future update, not just mom :'v

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
weeee , i just come back from tyffany NTR route, in the previous run , when i was on mom NTR route , i let stewart chose the tent him self , he goes for mom , like it was mom NTR route so it makes sense , but when i was on tiffany NTR route , he still goes for mom (R.I.P relic if i want to read the final dialog of tiffany tent scene :'v ) i think you should make him chose the girl depend on the route in the future update, not just mom :'v
He actually does whatever he wants based on his own logic. Which is what letting other people choose things means.

proxicide25

Mar 24, 2019
Dude, thanks so much for making this game; it takes the classics of the classics for a NTR game: naive protagonist, a silly story, women being quite related to the protagonist and still cheating (like the mom watching how Tiff was sucking Steward's dick and not telling a damn to her son). Keep this up!

Is there any way to know how often you will update? Thanks :3

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I seen your post on Subscribe star - that you basicaly finished the game , while not all art is delivered yet.
I am impacient bastard - but I will agree here - better to wait for all the Art before actualy releasing the finished game.

But if for example you have all the art neccessery for the scenes that happened untill now (without new scenes), You could release that at the end of the month, without the new parts, and then release the compleated game as soon as you have all the art.

I guess it is the time to be brainstorming about next project now ?
I say go for it all the way man ! No restrictions, no looking back ;]

SA was a fun little game, try making the next one 50% bigger maybe ? Like having 3 heroines and maybe multiple "villains" ?

I would absolutely LOVE to play some dedicated Bestiality game finaly ... - like with a big dog being main "benefactor" of the story. Keep NTR vibes on - as you obviously do well in this genere !

If you want more specific advises - I am always happy to help - just contact me anytime (preferably on Discord ? )

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterofpuppets
Jun 6, 2017
I was actually surprised how decent this game turned out to be. I was a bit apprehensive at the start, but when Stewart begins doing his thing it actually gets pretty good. I think the turning point was the third library scene. I've always been a fan of RPGmaker NTR games like NTRPG 1&2 and the like, because these games that have no erotic splash images make your imagination do the work. I never get much out of static images in games unless the writing is really good. Thats why NTRPGs kind of game where you see these little things from the corner of your eye are the best for me. Seeing Stewart inch closer to Tiffany in the bar, seeing their little speech bubbles pop up while you're away. So immersive. That's just me though. I know a lot of people like to have something to look at, but I freaking love just simple sprite animation paired up with good writing and atmosphere, and sound design. NTRPG 2 is really good at all of those things which is why it's my favorite. Anyway. I wasn't into the whole, giant fuckoff squirrel thing at the start, but goshdarnit I have to admit I kind of love to hate him. Real good BAD time was had. Great job!

Edit: Just finished the three(Hope I didn't miss anything) variants of the events after Jack leaves on the relic hunt. Out of all of them, I think I enjoy the harem route the most. It's the most normal, albeit with squirrel nuts, but something about the simplicity of it really appeals to my sadistic NTR side. No crazy squirrel cult, no prostitution ring. Just dark passion becoming stronger and stronger while Jack is off on his journey.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just got the first tent (if there are more) scene. so is there no art for any of the scenes if not, is there planned to be any?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
just got the first tent (if there are more) scene. so is there no art for any of the scenes if not, is there planned to be any?
Art is planned. Currently at 37.5% completion.
Turn on sound and activate all 5 valves in the 3rd floor of the fire tower to progress.
After finding 3 relics you have reached the end of current content.

No crazy squirrel cult
9 out of 10 bored house wives agree that the Legendary Squirrel is the one true religion.

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Squirrel Cult route is funny - if only Tiffany didn't become a total lunatic in that one ;]

But I have high hopes for Mother's route - to see her help Steward fuck unwilling Tiffany.

But Yeah I agree with Masterofpupets - the harem one seems most fitting and natural.

Jun 6, 2017
9 out of 10 bored house wives agree that the Legendary Squirrel is the one true religion.
Can't argue with those statistics. All glory to the squirrel, amen.

How do you get all the relics?
Return to home town and enter the library in MCs house, read the books on the shelves, Then you just need to go to each of the towns and speak with the local lord, who will tell you where to go to find your relics. Late reply, so you've probably solved it already by yourself, but just in case.

Reactions: proxicide25
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes