RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SquirrelLegacyII-Banner.png

Overview:
Bob is just trying to save the world from the vile Omnicorp with the help of the mysterious Evergreen group. But his childhood friends keep bothering him! It's like they don't understand what is really important in life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Obscure Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Squirrel Legacy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png Preview BH.png Preview SL.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Even wondered why many Japanese ero-devs from DLSITE advertise, loud and clear, that there are NO any battles?
I think introducing the fight is a step backwards. I use cheat plugin to always win (quasi-skip).
Obscure please add option to turn the fight off.

Graphics assets seem inferior to earlier ones (I mean the tiles - ero stuff is superb). Mapping is slightly better. Game/story is hard to understand. Some elements seem thrown into the story.

I wait for next versions OFC and wish good luck.

Apr 7, 2017
I will never understand the developers and their versions in the games, it is not easier to put 0.1, than to put 0.22 the only thing they achieve is to confuse people
Presumably, everything before 0.22 never was handed over to the public, but that doesn't mean it didn't exist. Versioning exists primarily for the dev to keep track, not for the rest of us. This is always why version .9 should be followed up with version .10 instead of version 1.0 unless the game is actually complete.

As for the game itself, IMO it'd be nice if it was made clear you really want to equip that first flask NOT onto the ewe girl since you're going to lose access to her basically immediately, I stuck it on her since she seemed like she'd need it the most and then my first save was after I couldn't go back to try and switch it back over.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, there have been older versions from 0.1 and recently 0.2 which is the currently most recent update

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes