RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Ryker591

Apr 8, 2024
You don't, you just have to have an already existing save file on that slot, so that you can overwrite it with this new one.
Ah, my mistake, but once you watch one scene, it forces you out and everything is no longer unlocked, so I do believe you need the global file to have everything unlocked without reloading

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Ah, my mistake, but once you watch one scene, it forces you out and everything is no longer unlocked, so I do believe you need the global file to have everything unlocked without reloading
Everything stays unlocked, there are 2 recollection rooms and when a scene ends, it puts you into the first room, but the unlocked scenes are in the second one.
After the scene ends and it puts you back into the recollection room, start going down, there's going to be a door that'll take you to the second room.

Ryker591

Apr 8, 2024
Everything stays unlocked, there are 2 recollection rooms and when a scene ends, it puts you into the first room, but the unlocked scenes are in the second one.
After the scene ends and it puts you back into the recollection room, start going down, there's going to be a door that'll take you to the second room.
Oh, ok, thanks for the info

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Oh, ok, thanks for the info
I've played every version of this game that was released in the last 2 years and each and every one of them was a shitshow in one way or another, the least i can do is spare others from the headache that i was exposed to. xd

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone know what to do in the Welsh Depth near Sonningdale, found a lever but see nothing changed and clueless walking now in that corridor with siderooms. I wish there was some more info too some if the quests.

Edit: nvm found it finaly, seems first few tried the statue below first stairs didn't move, but after a few times trying it finaly did open.

Overall the game is even more fun then first one, least I love Nicole and Heather, they both adorable, and I love I can let Stewart be with the couple and bitch Tiffany again, but seems it take ages to move on with a relation with Heather, been now every night hanging out with her, but all i get is interspecie relation +1 wonder how long till she finally goes next level. I mean that now 9 nights at a pub that insane long while Mr Squirrel already on the fun part with both couple girl and Tiffany.

Last edited:

OrionBonnie

Apr 2, 2022
Anyone know what to do in the Welsh Depth near Sonningdale, found a lever but see nothing changed and clueless walking now in that corridor with siderooms. I wish there was some more info too some if the quests.

Edit: nvm found it finaly, seems first few tried the statue below first stairs didn't move, but after a few times trying it finaly did open.

Overall the game is even more fun then first one, least I love Nicole and Heather, they both adorable, and I love I can let Stewart be with the couple and bitch Tiffany again, but seems it take ages to move on with a relation with Heather, been now every night hanging out with her, but all i get is interspecie relation +1 wonder how long till she finally goes next level. I mean that now 9 nights at a pub that insane long while Mr Squirrel already on the fun part with both couple girl and Tiffany.
Well, after doing some "research", i found that there is actually a way you can do to increase the relation point you gain by editing the file. This file is located in gameroot/www/data/CommonEvents.json. It's a json file, which configures all the event dialogs and data used in the event. If you wish to increase the relationship point you gain from the event, simply search, interspecies relation for example, by using ctrl+f(if you are using notepad) to find where the dialog is located. In the next curly braces, that is where the game process the relation point you gain. In the parameter key, you can see a list with 5 numbers, the last number is how many relation points you will gain. There are multiple events that are used in the "dating event", if you don't know which one to edit, edit them all.
ps: the dating dialogs are based on how many relation points you have before you start the conversation, which means if you wish to get the "Love" or "Marriage" dialog, you will need to have the exact point in order to get the dialog. if you exceed it, you won't get that dialog, including steam achievement. And if you exceed it after you gain the relation point, the game will play the next sex scene which is unlocked after you have enough relation point and finish the dialog in a normal playthrough.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes