RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I really hope they do better with this one than the first one. Fingers crossed.

1st wasn't a trash. Curent one is not developed.
To say the first one didn't have major issues would be a lie. The NTR was decent the gameplay was utter shit.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Am I blind? Where do I go after dropping the two girls off? I've been to each village area multiple times, finished the letter running chain... What moves the game forward?

Darwing5

Aug 4, 2019
I never expected this to have a sequel but it's still going to be enjoyed until the final version is released.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
once again would rather play as the squirrel an netori people, sigh, if only you made it were you could choose to be the human MC(for those that want to be cucked) or the squirrel(for those that want to cuck others)
That would be problematic story wise for many reasons

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
once again would rather play as the squirrel an netori people, sigh, if only you made it were you could choose to be the human MC(for those that want to be cucked) or the squirrel(for those that want to cuck others)
Well... you don't have a choice in getting cucked. But for the netori... Lindsay up for grabs. Maybe.

Even wondered why many Japanese ero-devs from DLSITE advertise, loud and clear, that there are NO any battles?
I think introducing the fight is a step backwards. I use cheat plugin to always win (quasi-skip).
Obscure please add option to turn the fight off.

Graphics assets seem inferior to earlier ones (I mean the tiles - ero stuff is superb). Mapping is slightly better. Game/story is hard to understand. Some elements seem thrown into the story.

I wait for next versions OFC and wish good luck.
I made the fights a pillar of the game and not an addition to the game. I know RPGmaker fights are hard to get right, but I am going to try anyway.

But I may make a New Game+ with a thing that turns fights off. But that is a ways off.

So are the only scenes the blowjob memory and the shearing?
Basically kinda. Except for the pixel blow jobs. I can get missing or not counting those.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Basically kinda. Except for the pixel blow jobs. I can get missing or not counting those.
I didn't count them.
I only remember seeing 1 of those, actually. When you pick Nicole for the 'job' and the squirrel goes off with the sheep lady (who ironically is the one calling everyone ELSE a whore) is giving him a pixel blowjob in the northern area.
When I picked the sheep girl for the job, I didn't see Nicole's mother anywhere. Maybe I was looking in the wrong spot?
Were there any others?

Edit: Found Nicole's mom sprite bj. Apparently it was a load issue. I just had to leave and come back, and they were there.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nah, not yet.
The game's image files shows both a bj and doggy style for the 'wife' of the pair you met in the power plant, though. Wonder if there's some small scene for that one. Maybe the locked chest near the exit I couldn't figure out how to open?

Edit: Forgot. There's also one of those for the first boss you fight, just before she releases the bee on you. I think her name was Tabitha?

Last edited:

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Well... you don't have a choice in getting cucked. But for the netori... Lindsay up for grabs. Maybe.
Good. That is what truly matters for a good game. A small nitpick, during the letter chain, I can't recall who the next one is supposed to go to, and the letter itself doesn't tell you. Perhaps an address on it...

grub2

May 4, 2018
where the hell do i even go? i got heather and i delivered a letter to some dude and it's telling me to go to the irish quarter

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
where the hell do i even go? i got heather and i delivered a letter to some dude and it's telling me to go to the irish quarter
Wow...
Have you found the Irish Quarter?
It's English Quarter (where Bob lives) -> Market Quarter -> Sheep Quarter -> Temple Quarter -> Irish Quarter.

Apr 21, 2020
Please make the image load properly on different screen resolution.

I play tested the first series and some image shown as black screen.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes