EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
Squirrel Legacy is a game about gathering the crystals and saving the world from a great evil. With a healthy seasoning of sex and comedy.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-03
Release Date: 2019-10-03
Developer: Obscure Productions - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

325527_Screen_Shots.png 2.jpg DanceTwo.png MassageThreeT.png MomSF5.png TiffFF5.png MissionaryJxTS.png Doggy2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
The game freezes/bugs(can't move or open menu) entering camp after the 2nd tower,not sure if end of first release or a bug.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
"This is my first entry into the field. I am attempting a design philosophy of simplicity and adherence to genre conventions. I just want it to be fast, simple and small. So I can finish it and move onto the next one. Which will be less simple and small, but still manageable."

Here's a giant squirrel companion who will potentially steal yo wife, yo daughter.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
"This is my first entry into the field. I am attempting a design philosophy of simplicity and adherence to genre conventions. I just want it to be fast, simple and small. So I can finish it and move onto the next one. Which will be less simple and small, but still manageable."

Here's a giant squirrel companion who will potentially steal yo wife, yo daughter.
I rather be the giant squirrel and do the stealing(netori)(I at least hope the NTR is optional)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes