VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - SS Aphrodite [v0.1] [MagicHands]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jwow3

Absolutely the best first release I've seen on this site so far.

The most noticeable thing about the game is how flawless and professionally done it is. The writing is concise, descriptive, and excellently done. Seriously, you get the perfect amount information to go along with the renders and there are no grammatical errors. Immediately the characters feel like their own real people and the one sex scene we have so far flows smoothly. There's no over written sex scene where you stare at on image while reading a small novel, or just watching an animation repeat from different angles with no words. The writing is precise and supremely well adapted to bring each scene to life.

The renders change every two-three sentences so you don't ever get the sense that you're just reading a book with a few pictures, and I think that is an underrated feature. You never feel the tedium that visual novels can bring by being too wordy and dragged out because you always get some movement or life from the characters, whether it be simply moving their head to talk to someone or a new camera angle or shifting to emphasize something. The constant movement really sets this visual novel apart from many others being it feels visual, instead of moving more towards the imaginary like a normal novel. I'm sure if given the time a resources this game could be easily turned into a movie, it almost feels that way.

Renders are very good, maybe not the absolute best I've ever seen but still of a sufficiently high quality that the characters are attractive and likable. They more than make up for that with their design a posing though. All of the characters are very well proportioned, maybe slightly unrealistically attractive and in shape but that why we play these games. All the characters look distinctly different in body shape and build as well avoiding the pit of pit of all women being almost the same extremely voluptuous body design with a different face and hair that I've seen many games fall into and that variety is awesome to see. Even the bodies I'm not super in to (of which there is only one) are well designed. The animations are definitely the best I've seen from any visual novel on here since you get more than a 2-3 second loop. About the only thing missing from the game is voiceovers for all of the characters, but I've only seen that in professional studio funded games so I can't take any points off for that, not that it would matter much considering how polished the rest of the game is.

SS Aphrodite is an superbly well made first release so far of a visual novel with infinite potential moving forward. It brings a sense of 'fullness' to the visual novel experience, and it is indeed an experience, by combining visual novel core aspects of the highest quality into a smooth and near flawless game. Even if you're not into sci-fi you should check it out to see what should be the new standard for visual novels. Playing this game is an absolute pleasure, and it deserves all the support it can get.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Nothing less than excellent. Very promising. Try it. Support it.

• First of all, no language issue, no errors, it's well made. Has music, some voice effects in the right places. Neat.
    • The characters are gorgeous. They're diverse with their backstories that you can see some glimpses of.
    • The story is interesting and the sci fi part is handled really well.
    • Animations are top tier.
    Hope the devs succeed in whatever goals they have set and complete the project.

You have no reason not to try it :whistle:(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

altident08

Only about 30 minutes of content so far, but this has all the signs of a top-shelf game. Extremely high quality renders and animations, plenty of variety in the women and to top it all off, no engrish or bugs to pull you out of the experience. Really, really looking forward to more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

curiouslycruising

Playing 0.1

Trying to find a good sci-fi sex game can be difficult. That's part of the reason I'm so eager to see this.

The other part is the polish on this early version of the game. Models look good, transitions and videos are smooth, and text/grammar/language is well written.

One suggestion; remove "head movement" during the sex scenes. I know it's done for a more "realistic" feel, but all it's really doing is making me motion sick. I can tolerate a little un-reality while I'm banging my purple alien sexy girl.

PS: a minor joking thing. Your title image features sexy blue alien.... I did not see sexy blue alien in game. I saw sexy purple alien, and a blue alien She-Hulk character. Please make sure to include sexy blue alien in future releases.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Purb

loving it so far and the story is very interesting, i do hope we see more on it and a good start for the game. And also hoping for more Male on Futa but each character look amazing, have a good story plan for them and interesting Mass Effect feel to it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3363005

I think this will be a good one. Story seems solid, characters are diverse, plus, the art and animations are top notch. waiting for more, I just hope the scenes with the weightlifter chick/dude, are optional, please. Homey don't swing that way...lol
  7. 5.00 star(s)

krchmar

Exelent artwork and storyline. Amazing sex animations and interactions, adding multiple choices and concequences. A trully worth game of these forums! We need to splash this creator with a lot of money! Make sure he is very well apritiated! Go to his Patreon now!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

alexsmax

Wonderful start!!! I appreciate the plot, very interesting and the animations . They are wonderful, maybe one of the best that i ever seen. I hope that the dev will works fast with the next update and the plot will be realistic and not too complicate to develop( 1 months ) . I expect a good success from this game. Good luck
  9. 5.00 star(s)

theblooddoge

This is am absolutely fantastic start. The models are amazing and the story has amazing potential (can pretty much go anywhere it wants). I am really excited to see where this goes and I can't wait for more.