Java - Completed - Stacy & Tracy [v1.0] [Jerberjer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Back

Stacy & Tracy v1.0
    Super quick, simple, and fun! There's honestly not much to it, but the art is nice to look at and the animation is smooth. The cover image and sample screenshots in the OP pretty much tells you everything there is to the game. You'll jump right into the action without having to deal with grind or progress through a story to get to the "good stuff". The characters have a nostalgic vibe to them and reminds me of cartoons from bygone days--something from Tex Avery, Chuck Jones, or Tom Ruegger. It didn't occur to me until later that these two skunkettes were by Eric Schwartz. Neato.
    • Art & Animation: 5 -- Top marks.
    • Story, Dialogues, Appropriate Grammar: N/A -- Nonexistent.
    • Sounds: N/A -- Also nonexistent; generally a plus in my book.
    • Fun Factor, Gameplay, Replayability: 2+/3 -- Nice to look and jumps right into the scene from the get-go without having to deal with a bunch of hassle like MC movement or making the correct choices. Might be something to do while waiting on something or if you're simply bored. Or, you might delete it after playing through it once.
    • Personal Tilt: +1 -- Mostly due to the nostalgic flavor that the game has.
    Coming in under 2MB, the game has a surprising number of animations in the scenes provided. Granted, there aren't many "scenes", but what's there is more than adequate and done well. Despite the compressed span of the game, Stacy and Tracy also seem distinctive from one another. Their looks, expressions, and actions hint at different personalities between the two skunkettes. The MC's reaction just before he (it?) cums gave me a chuckle. When comparing to other games around this size and content, the game is above average. In short, the game is quick, simple, and fun.

Frankly, reading this review probably took you longer than if you had gone through the game yourself, lol. Enjoy the game for what it is! ;]

Edit: Opps, misspelled a name; now corrected.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

I've always been a fan of EWS or Eric Swartz and his webcomic Sabrina Online.
    Long time fan as well of the Fur After Dark with his work alongside others like MaxBlackRabbit and so many others. The animation work he puts into this with his two sexy skunkette twins is sexy as well as his blend of iconic Tex Avery humor.