Unreal Engine - Stallion [v1.7] [VR Stallion]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Gayfeg

Good animations for what it is at this stage. However the female pov commits the ultimate "sin" of animation. The cock clips through her! Muh immersion is ruined. The rest is good tho. Interaction is decent, being able to play with the cock. No Player oral yet but that should added be soon.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FoopLoop97

Its decent enough for a few sets of interactions. I imagine its nice in VR and the controls for desktop are simple enough. Wish it was a little more interactive beyond the set animations but for what it is its good if you want a good view of some horse action.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

malcomxxx

Great Animation !
    The navigation is a little bit complicate with shortcut the game is realy good !
    Did you have an idea for continue or do the next EP
    Whith dog or another animal ?
    Great Job ! To be continue ^^
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

I think this might be our first 3d beast game with a free cam and hi poly models, i know pateron is a big barrier to getting more but 5 stars for breaking the ice with quality animations. My only complaint is we still need better vag/insertion physics or telescoping, maybe with collision, but it's probably at least a year away.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Futalover88888

Love it, very realistic and even though there arent many animations, you can enter the girl POV. I do hape that in the future there will be more varety, still, really good. I also hope that they will add different horses and woment/men.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Dicklover

nice, keep it coming. like to see more of this content on here.
    keep expaning woth more positions and girls of futa.
    like the inlay and scenes. maybe more tha one horse

or even spice it uw with k9
    the face impressions ar a bit wooden