3.80 star(s) 57 Votes

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
unknown.png

Overview:
TBD Officially (From playing a little bit however you are in another trainer game but this time placed in the future! You are playing as the Genie yet again but this time you have been placed randomly onto a ship filled with sluts who are in cryostasis pods and somehow you are humanities last hope) (Again another best selling story from Akabur I know)
Thread Updated: 2021-08-09
Release Date: 2021-08-08
Developer: Akabur -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 12
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - - - -
Mac
(v11.3): - - - -
Linux
(v11.3): - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - 4k Screen Fix

Extra:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Star_Channel_34-ss1.jpg Star_Channel_34-ss2.jpg Star_Channel_34-ss3.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Screens? How are the girls in this one?
Added a couple photos, art is just like all of his recent trainer stuff, pretty sure he is reusing some art assets from princess trainer, as of 1.01 you can uncryostasisize(is that even a word?) 2 girls I think and it looks like he will keep implementing more girls in the future.

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
I'd say don't bother with it. I spent almost an hour and a half grinding (while fast-forwarding most dialogue). After exhausting all content I can confidently say this is mostly a demo with little to no pay-off. The only nudity you ever see is from Jasmine so might as well play Princess Trainer if that's what you're looking for.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'd say don't bother with it. I spent almost an hour and a half grinding (while fast-forwarding most dialogue). After exhausting all content I can confidently say this is mostly a demo with little to no pay-off. The only nudity you ever see is from Jasmine so might as well play Princess Trainer if that's what you're looking for.
So... its like a full Akabur game but worse?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
akabur .. mmmh, i m sure to have hear his name before.

oh i remember now, dat the guy who have make the game about put heroine into slave like aladin girl and all

Reactions: muttdoggy

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
4chan's favorite whipping boy, and still one of the very few people to actually finish a game. (Not to mention the basis for a half dozen fan mods.... that have been in development even longer than the original game was).

The games concept is... muddled, but could be worse. The UI is unintuitive as well. But I agree its light on the content and will require a few updates to get interesting (Hermione and Lara are mentioned in the dialog as being on board, so Id guess they will show up soonest).

Still, considering he mostly made this to take his mind off Canadian and Russian immigration officials stealing his money and screwing him over, it aint bad.

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
This one has been in development for a while because he built it as a framework. Adding future content is made to be modeller and fairly rapid to implement. He even mentioned in one of his video blogs that since all his games eventually get modded anyway that he is not at all opposed to 3rd parties added to it, but to understand that he won't provide tech support to them because he wants to concentrate on content generation. This is likely where most of his creative energy will go for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Bango and NetZero

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Witch trainer and princess trainer are both finished...
Yeah that's what I mean. I hang out on 4chans /aco/ board and people constantly shit on Akabur for taking forever to finish games, and yet 90% of the games that pop up on that board are vaporwear that disappear after 1 or 2 beta releases (alphas really). He takes time, sure, but they get done.

Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
How to avoid the annoying grind:

Enable the console:
1)Navigate to Game folder > renpy folder > common folder
2)Open 00console.rpy in a text editor (i.e. notepad)
3)search for config.console = False
4)change to True and save file
5)in game, press shift+o to the open console

Here are some variables that work with this game (enable and open the console first)

jas_stress = xx

ash_stress = xx

gold = xx

stars = xx

eco_can = xx

(xx is any number you want)

**some credit goes to a helpful anon on 4chan for the succinct console enable instructions**

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How to avoid the annoying grind:

Enable the console:
1)Navigate to Game folder > renpy folder > common folder
2)Open 00console.rpy in a text editor (i.e. notepad)
3)search for config.console = False
4)change to True and save file
5)in game, press shift+o to the open console

Here are some variables that work with this game (enable and open the console first)

jas_stress = xx

ash_stress = xx

gold = xx

stars = xx

eco_can = xx

(xx is any number you want)

**some credit goes to a helpful anon on 4chan for the succinct console enable instructions**
I tried to find some of the values but gave up, thank you and I have edited the main post!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
[...] Hermione and Lara are mentioned in the dialog as being on board, so Id guess they will show up soonest.
Akabur also mentioned to a patron April (Mutant Ninja Turtles) could be included in future. Next update should add more content to the girls plus one new girl.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes