3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I can't seem to get episode 6 to start.
I initially had this problem, until I realised that the updated .exe had been placed at a different level in the folder tree to previously, so that the shortcut I had created and put on my desktop was still pointing to the Episode 5 .exe.

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Don't know if this has been posted before, but there seems to be a bug with Ashelin's Inspiring the Troops Ep1. The first images shown are correct for what I know, but the text is for Aprils Show 1: The Milkening and eventually the images change to Aprils show.

Last edited:

chedarface

Aug 5, 2017
@chedarface i had the same problem, so i just made all the girls do there shows again.
new quest and evens started popet up after that. hope its helps
thanks for the suggestion Levant. ill try it again when i revisit sc34. i just gave up and played the events from the captain's event log

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I did all the tasks, but Hermione was not active in the webcam show. So should be the end of episode 6?

Last edited:

Yggdrasil

Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys I am at
Quest: The first law of robotics
Current task: Shoot April's first show.

however I have tried everything and i can not progress. Any ideas?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Hey guys I am at
Quest: The first law of robotics
Current task: Shoot April's first show.

however I have tried everything and i can not progress. Any ideas?
Don't you just need to click on episode 1 of the Milkening or whatever it was called?

Siksi

Apr 29, 2017
Hello guys, I cant find my chapter 5 saves anymore, seems like they are corrupted... Can anyone send me a save where the chapter 5 is 100% finished ? This is where I left the game and I want to enjoy the chapter 6 without having to redo everything again.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
  1. Lana Kane
  2. Princess Leia
  3. Mulan
  4. Jessica Rabbit
If Akabur is going to introduce new characters this is my priority list :-D

View attachment 313835
I would move Leia up to the first slot. I mean she would be prefect for a game that takes place in space . Plus she might be able to put Jasmine in her place since she was the princess of a whole planet, not just some little place called Agrabah .

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I would move Leia up to the first slot. I mean she would be prefect for a game that takes place in space . Plus she might be able to put Jasmine in her place since she was the princess of a whole planet, not just some little place called Agrabah .
The rivalry between those two could be a lot of fun.

Reactions: GaRbS
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes