3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
not that I am expecting another girl to be brought in for a wile, but along that topic. i would like to see more non humans. in no particular order.

Twi'lek
Togruta
Na'vi
Asari

Princes Zelda
Quorra - from Tron Legacy

dejah thoris princess of mars

What i would like to see more than another girl tough is a new stage added where the girls are having sex. even if it is with a robot, a sex machine, robotic tentacles, or dildos.

I prefer the chibi animated sprites over a static full screen image.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What i would like to see more than another girl tough is a new stage added where the girls are having sex. even if it is with a robot, a sex machine, robotic tentacles, or dildos.
I doubt he'll go on that minefield though... far to many people complain about Genie getting litteral blue balls so far.
Haveing the girls getting action without the protagonist calls for a shitstorm.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
I doubt he'll go on that minefield though... far to many people complain about Genie getting litteral blue balls so far.
Haveing the girls getting action without the protagonist calls for a shitstorm.
Also, no (robotic) tentacles. Similar to pregnancy, I feel like this is a very controversial fetish.

Reactions: 882036

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
> linking the Windows version without also linking the Mac and Linux version

Jesus dude. Let me fix that for you.

Mac:

Linux:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
What a shitty boring update. I still hate the fact they can strip naked for cam shows but cant walk around naked in your ship yet. I'm too lazy to edit to files for that too many girls.

Reactions: GaRbS

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I enjoyed the update. Glad to see Hermione get some love after so long. 3 cgs for a single update is very solid for Akabur. Especially considering what he said about being sick for a week or two and having to redo some of the artwork this cycle.

People forget that as recently as a year ago we were used to 6 month update cycles with barely more content than what we're getting now.

Reactions: foy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for me mediafire works fine.

as for "girls" to be added: vampirella and red sonja.

Apr 8, 2018
another update another dissapointment, cgs gets worse and worse, reused poses, reused models i think i preffer the 6 months between updates if we get those 2 cgs actually made like normal 50 (5500 a month) dollar pledge u buy from an artist not a sketch for 3$, u guys fap to humour i am out

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I played ep 6 and 7 together, and between both of them there was close to none content... I'm really dissapointed with this dev.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes