3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v7.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: R129K and Arcticman

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This is probably a stupid question and I didn't find anything when I did a search.
At the end of the game it stated that everything could be found in the holo archive.
How does one access it?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
hmm yeah, it does looks like someone else doing the cgs...kinda different.
The backgrounds look outsourced, the dancing looks like the iris quest person drew them and now the cg's are 3 different styles even if he is the one drawing them. better than waiting 6-8 months or longer like the first few updates though.

Dec 10, 2018
I rather enjoyed this update. Short, but very funny. Only issue I really had is that it took an unreasonable number of star points to complete the relatively short story. It feels like that that could have been turned down just a little bit.

Fingers crossed for a repeating gloryhole task for Hermione in episode 8!

Last edited:

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Only issue I really had is that it took an unreasonable number of star points to complete the relatively short story. It feels like that that could have been down just a little bit.
I thought the one with Lara was even more ridiculous but yeah, I agree. He seems to have stepped away from the quests and instead splits up 1 story into 6 to 10 short events instead.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Short update, made in one month and a half, awesome writing, some nice new CGs and events, all for free. Can't complain. Akabur rules !

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes