WhytShadow

May 20, 2018

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thats actually really well done dude.
Looks amazing. Pregnancy:love:
Unfortunately the cum and ball gag ones wont be addable coz of the mouth expressions. Lets see.
you can add it, but you need to make it for all expression to avoid it to dissapear. :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its not over yet. i need to add a bit of more thigs and do a Lola version too :D

hope you like them (the custom bits tho XD ), will do lewd of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

got some internet troubles right now because i change my provider :/ will hope to post the whole thing ASAP.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Holy shit mac! You've gotten so much better at this. I love it. The April one looks so damn original!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here small pack. containt pump armor for all girls + variante lewd and a lil' dick-pump with cum or not
(you 'll see XD)
i also inclued the genie cowboy i did (small stuff outfit+ hat)

here some pics for show ya : (PS: Jasmine custom armor is ony in 1, others are normal red ashelin one)
i m working on lara dress for all girls too... not finished yet :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here

they are 2 version of the dress... i will do the other next time :p
i tested some leggin on April, but im not very happy with the result as they are mostly hidden. soo i did without them on all others. i also fixed April tits with the dress (not appear in pic)

the dress is naturaly a bit revealing on Jasmine XD

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
here

they are 2 version of the dress... i will do the other next time :p
i tested some leggin on April, but im not very happy with the result as they are mostly hidden. soo i did without them on all others. i also fixed April tits with the dress (not appear in pic)

the dress is naturaly a bit revealing on Jasmine XD
These look great, and they are better by far than anything I could do, but without complaining I just want to point out that all of the girls in the black dress have left boobs that look twice as big as their right boobs.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
These look great, and they are better by far than anything I could do, but without complaining I just want to point out that all of the girls in the black dress have left boobs that look twice as big as their right boobs.
i know. tho i can certify that i fit the dress perfectly on the size of their boobs... like, seriously... i checked multiples times and you can check it by yourself by using nude model just on top of them and you'll see. i have no idea wtf is going on, but the boobs are exactly the same and the dress is fit to them.
i see the exact same problem with Lara in the original Akabur update. no idea wtf is wrong, if its the black or something, but their boobs always look like this and its weird as fuck :(
i see if i can do something later. but i checked for hours to be sure i did it good, and i swear the boobs are fit to the dress (and dress is fit to the boobs, nothing have been changed)

Reactions: SenPC

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm.. i think its the fact that the strap is going straigth to the neck (empty space on top of the boobs) , and without shadow, it look like its fill of flesh and make her boobs look biggers :unsure::unsure:

i see what i can do about this...