Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Inspired by all the great artwork published in this thread I've decided to create a custom quest. The basic premise of the quest is that genie tricks Ashelin into wearing a pair of vibrator-infused panties on live tv. I've finished the quest outline and am looking for beta testers to help me identify problems with pacing, fresh ideas etc. Please note that any custom artwork (apart from a couple of placeholders) is not mine.

Pm me if you're interested!

MoreEcho.PNG Panties.PNG RemoteControl.PNG WithoutUnderwear.PNG Broken.PNG

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Inspired by all the great artwork published in this thread I've decided to create a custom quest. The basic premise of the quest is that genie tricks Ashelin into wearing a pair of vibrator-infused panties on live tv. I've finished the quest outline and am looking for beta testers to help me identify problems with pacing, fresh ideas etc. Please note that any custom artwork (apart from a couple of placeholders) is not mine.

View attachment 283297 View attachment 283298 View attachment 283299 View attachment 283300 View attachment 283301
maybe i m wrong...

but i dont remember Ashelin calling genie "old man" once. she always stay with "sir" and rarely (and i even think, never) say "old man" like Jasmine do all the time. :unsure:

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018

View attachment 283297 View attachment 283298 View attachment 283299 View attachment 283300 View attachment 283301
Are you only change the dialogue or create a new mod quest from scratch?

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
I'm doing it from scratch. I'm hoping to find people to help me with parts of the dialogue while I stick to doing the programming. Also I'm hoping to commission some key art, like a few expressions and items etc.
Awesome, I'm not really good at coding or programming, but i can do art (still learn). I hope we can create a fan mod quest together.

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
I’d be really cool if you guys can do a quest that lets genie go all the way with one of the girls =)))) I know it’s a big ask but I’d love to see that. Keep up the good work!
I'd love to do that and more. The issue though is with anything that requires substantial artwork is that it might feel off. Akabur has a very special artstyle, and even if I were to commission custom artwork it might end up feeling out of place.

Reactions: AdamTrung

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
imho dont rush too fast into big things.
i think some small quest with what you have in hands right now from the game will be good enougth. no need to jump into crazy stuff.
i think even custom quest should still follow the game pace and.. well... its grow slowly. having a genie sex scene off the bat will be weird as fuck imho.
but some small quest that can unlock custom outfit can be pretty cool :D
and yes, its possible to add custom outfit, just need to recreate similar outfit value, changing name and label and of course, adding a bit of custom icons. that's alots of work, but far less than doing an complete new quest with custom art and all.

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
I'd love to do that and more. The issue though is with anything that requires substantial artwork is that it might feel off. Akabur has a very special artstyle, and even if I were to commission custom artwork it might end up feeling out of place.
It’s ok, we would still support you guys as best we can like any other content creator. I would be glad to help out as best as I can and I look forward to what you have in store.

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Hey guys, time for a little bit of a progress update. The first version of the quest is now playable but still only has placeholder art. I've also included parts of another questchain (featuring Ashelin doing camshows) I started developing ages ago but never finished. I've also included three small demos of possible events that I want to add in the future. They should be available after you've finished the custom quest from Ashelin's event-page.

So how to play? Download the mega and load up the save in the top left corner to start where episode 5 ended.

Mega-link:

So far I've gotten excellent feedback and I'm hoping more people testing things out will bring me even more. Any and all opinions are welcome, but keep in mind this is the absolute first draft of something.

In the future I'll start just uploading any modified scriptfiles so you guys won't have to download the entire game over and over again.

Enjoy!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
In the future I'll start just uploading any modified scriptfiles so you guys won't have to download the entire game over and over again.

Enjoy!
i can say, Akabur doesnt have troubles with mods. but he really not like the idea of sharing the whole game with the mod. its kind of understandable as he made the whole thing and he not like when someone modify the thing but share the whole thing (because it sound like the person pretend to have made the whole game)
that's why i avoid to put too much into the scripting and stuff that can easily be broken with update (as i dont upload the whole game like akabur asked).

but again, its not like akabur gonna come kick your ass or something :D , its just what he would like peoples to do for avoid troubles and else.

technically, its possible to upload the script file that can work with all update as long it not linked to an part that are modified by updates. only require a bit of checking when update come out to avoid possible script change and conflict.

i m curious to test that :D

Reactions: SandManIsHere

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
i can say, Akabur doesnt have troubles with mods. but he really not like the idea of sharing the whole game with the mod. its kind of understandable as he made the whole thing and he not like when someone modify the thing but share the whole thing (because it sound like the person pretend to have made the whole game)
that's why i avoid to put too much into the scripting and stuff that can easily be broken with update (as i dont upload the whole game like akabur asked).

but again, its not like akabur gonna come kick your ass or something :D , its just what he would like peoples to do for avoid troubles and else.

technically, its possible to upload the script file that can work with all update as long it not linked to an part that are modified by updates. only require a bit of checking when update come out to avoid possible script change and conflict.

i m curious to test that :D
i don't know that Akabur told you about sharing mods. But what about Witch Trainer Silver Mods, does Akabur approves it?