Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i don't know that Akabur told you about sharing mods. But what about Witch Trainer Silver Mods, does Akabur approves it?
no idea, i talked with him when i started this kind of modding and he explained me about that, we didnt talked about others game from him as i modded only this one.
as i say, he is not against modding, but he dont like to see someone sharing the whole thing with mods on it. he prefer when peoples share only the mod itself and let the game out to be downloaded on his patreon/website or else (not both mixed together), this is mosrly for avoid him to receive tons of messages about "how to make the mod work ?", "the mod didnt work ?" etc.... as he already work on the game, he dont want to have to deal with mods he didnt do.
he give me full HD game photoshop assets/drawings, soo he is clearly not against modding. that's how we now are able to mods nude for April, hermione and allowing me to custom made a nude Lara model :D

how do i install the mods on windows
depend on how the files are organised. but if you have the folder like "XX_Her_doll....." and else, then you just have to copy these folder into the "game" folder present in the game installation folder (if you dont have a "game" folder inside your game instal folder, then create one)
that's how its supposed to look :

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/01/242973_01.jpg

( no need all the stuff i have in mine XD )

Reactions: SandManIsHere

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in case you dont understand what i mean (happen alots with my shitty english XD)

this will help more i guess.

you create a "game" folder where you installed the game
Sans titre-2.jpg

and in this folder, you put all the files with name as : "NUMBER_GIRLFIRSTLETTERS_DOLL...." like this.
Sans titre-1.jpg

and you good to go. the game will automatically replace base stuff with these modded stuff.
- you can reverse back to normal at any time without problem or crash or save corrupt or whatever (these are just sprites, they dont affect anything ingame, they just replace ingame normal sprites)
- you can change the mod you use anytime (with the limit, you will need to overwrite some if you change, you cant have tons of them at same time nor multiples mods that change the same outfit)

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
hmm, i see. But script mod for event and quest is ok for personal use, right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ? i mean our "personal" use.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm, i see. But script mod for event and quest is ok for personal use, right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ? i mean our "personal" use.
you can do everything you want :D, as long you not share the whole game but just the mods files (scripts and stuff, but not the whole game complete with).

but well.. i m not akabur. you can ask him directly on patreon or in his website :D

Reactions: SandManIsHere

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Hey guys, time for a little bit of a progress update. The first version of the quest is now playable but still only has placeholder art. I've also included parts of another questchain (featuring Ashelin doing camshows) I started developing ages ago but never finished. I've also included three small demos of possible events that I want to add in the future. They should be available after you've finished the custom quest from Ashelin's event-page.

So how to play? Download the mega and load up the save in the top left corner to start where episode 5 ended.

Mega-link:

So far I've gotten excellent feedback and I'm hoping more people testing things out will bring me even more. Any and all opinions are welcome, but keep in mind this is the absolute first draft of something.

In the future I'll start just uploading any modified scriptfiles so you guys won't have to download the entire game over and over again.

Enjoy!
Bro, I would recommend deleting the archive.rpa file since you have already extracted everything, it is no longer needed. Its just doubling the size of the download and not contributing to the game in any way.

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Bro, I would recommend deleting the archive.rpa file since you have already extracted everything, it is no longer needed. Its just doubling the size of the download and not contributing to the game in any way.
for a modder, i would recommend to keep it.
just in case, sometime i accidently copy-paste modded stuff on the archive to test it and.. well, i forget to backup the original sooo, when i have the archive.rpa i still can get the original anytime.

(can move it somewhere else, but i think its good to keep it. just in case :D. unless you aren't like me and are pretty well organized of course XD)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh god..

that look nice but.. mileena for Ashelin ? really ? hope you not gonna make her ugly face teeth XD