Star Channel 34 - The Fanmade Episode [v0.1]

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Overview:
Do you like Star Channel? Do you have a bad case of blue balls after seven episodes? Don't worry, we got something for you.

Introducing Star Channel 34 - The Fanmade Episode
The fanmade episode is an F95 community project that's meant to grow alongside with Akabur's production of the game. Here the community can collect their assets in a gamified way, bringing them to life for your benefit. Want to contribute art, put your favorite edit in or write your own storyline? Leave a comment and lets make it reality together!

Disclaimer
This mod is in no way shape or form associated with Akabur, please don't contact him with issues affecting your game stemming from this mod. The creators of this mod does not aim to infringe on Akabur's or anyone else's intellectual property. This is purely a fanmade project. The mod is intended to grow organically as people contribute to it, as such there's several placeholders still being used in the game. Please only report bugs, not lack of content.

Updated: 2019-08-05
Game/Creator: Star Channel 34 / Akabur
Modder: Arcticman
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: Ep. 7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Good to know/Known issues:

Download:

iggyliggy

Jul 30, 2018
Finally!!! As a big SC34 fan I was waiting until somebody steps up and creates an fan-made episode. Two thumbs up, Arcticman (y)(y)

Played it through and it's pretty good. I particularly liked the webchat with Ashelin:love:

I am sure you know the SC34 Platinum Mod thread. People there have created decent Akabur style art that you might use for your episodes.

Looking forward to more SC34 content...

Reactions: Arcticman

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Finally!!! As a big SC34 fan I was waiting until somebody steps up and creates an fan-made episode. Two thumbs up, Arcticman (y)(y)

Played it through and it's pretty good. I particularly liked the webchat with Ashelin:love:

I am sure you know the SC34 Platinum Mod thread. People there have created decent Akabur style art that you might use for your episodes.

Looking forward to more SC34 content...
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Right now I'm waiting to see what Akabur comes up with for the next episode, hoping it'll be something cool! And yeah, if they're okay with it I'll definitely add the stuff they're making :)

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
When is your next mod coming??? Really looking forward to it!!
Thanks for the interest! I'm sorry I haven't had time to reply to you before now. Currently I'm engaged as a programmer in another project. When that releases I'll see if I might pick this up again, port it to episode 8 and add the missing art.

yslwdg

May 8, 2020
Congratulations on the game! Played Akabur's version nonstop and this one seems to be up to the hype waiting for new content.

idcalainhere

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for the interest! I'm sorry I haven't had time to reply to you before now. Currently I'm engaged as a programmer in another project. When that releases I'll see if I might pick this up again, port it to episode 8 and add the missing art.
Hey bro the game mod file seems to have been removed
could you reupload it so that people can try, cause your mod sounds really interesting