Others - Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Suzakufury

Promising, especially the player model and animations. Currently this one is the only project I support right now. Gameplay and scenario is a bit changing and looking forward for it after a couple of updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Skiraka

Great potential to be one of the best games here with better pacing, character development and story.

There's actually more animated content in this short demo than many of the games that have been in development for years. Even with the current state of the game, dialogue and pacing would've extended it far beyond a simple demo.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Two minigames one minute each that you have experienced fully after 10 seconds each, other than that it's just an animation player.

Story currently is there just so it exists.
    Beat'em up is waaaaaaay too simple to be anything interesting, at the same time it's clunky enough that I would want it to be any more than it already is.
    The same can be said about space combat.
    Controls are annoying - WSAD + F/G or arrows + F/G.

I would recommend to the dev to first and foremost smooth out movement and add text to animations before anything else, animations without any form of dialogue are completely soulless in my opinion. But then I have no idea how hard would that be in this game engine.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LolikBolik

A very intriguing and ambitious project. Starting with nice animations (they are a little unfinished, but for beta it's very juicy) and ending with a variety of creatures. I think there's a lot to come up with here that's worth adding
  5. 5.00 star(s)

leahlovesbbc

Man's out here making a better game than a whole big-ass "big-budget" studio (FOW, I'm looking at you).

Much more interesting style of gameplay and "Research" and how you get to sex and everything.

If this gets fleshed out a bit more, it's gonna be one of my favorite H Games.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

The game is still in early development, but you can already see the quality of the animations: exept for liquid (which I bet is still a work in progress), the poses are fluid and captivating. The protagonist fit the perfect stereotypes (strong bimbo girl, who gets constantly submitted), and there aren't many games like that. I really hope that this game continues getting updated.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

MoreNow

super mixed feelings about this. theres lots of potential and i really want to change this rating to 4 or 5 stars later but right now the game is extremely rigid and over in less than 5 minutes. the video scenes loop - some of them loop well, some of them dont loop well. the body movement at times is super rigid and odd. the character's tits should really be half as big. like this game is more funny and silly than it is sexy or hgame.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: All keyboard, with combat that can be beaten by spamming the g button. By pressing shift you can shove the final boss enough for you to get to the target location. Overall, it would need heavy changes to be fun. During scenes you may click on various on screen sections to alternate animations.
    Interface: A quick combat tutorial, the animation changing buttons, the game over screen, and a sign telling you to hit space are all of the user interface.
    Writing
    Plot: N/A.
    Characters: N/A.
    Typos: None.
    Art
    Models: Quality stylized models.
    Animations: Smooth, good looping. However, the game over animation is partially covered via the game over screen, in future updates, I would love a way to see the animation without the screen.
    Background: As good as they need to be.
    Audio
    Music: None.
    Effects: None.
    Voices: None.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TheRealSerrated

Nice curves, nice animations, and it looks like it could potentially lead into something pretty fun, once you have more of a game established, as well as sound effects. Clearly this needs a lot of polish, but well done for a intro demo.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deexonskyrim1

This is more of a support 5 star than anything else. It doesn't have much content at all but I love the body proportions, style, and the setup of the story. I think dev can do a lot of cool things with it. If people tell you that body proportions are too much and you should tone it down or whatever, or they don't like monster/alien stuff, don't listen to them. There are plenty other games there with ''normal'' proportions and vanilla style.

Keep it up dev, i think this has a great potential and a big audience for which you can continue to build this game for. Just look at Jackerman's Tentacular, and the support that guy started getting after that. Don't give up, let's see couple of more versions, and people, me included, will consider supporting the project.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1017199

v0.1
    • 3D art style is okay.
    • Concept is nothing special, fight and fuck aliens. The story is missable considering there isn't much yet in the demo.
    • Gameplay has room for a lot of improvements. Generic beat em up with jittery animations.
    • Sex scene is okay. Interactive scene progression with climax option. No sounds.
    Not good but not bad either. A decent proof of concept.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Sihy

Graphically very beautiful, perhaps the only thing that makes me doubt is the "bestiality", but otherwise there is potential. Well, easy to say now as there is virtually no content. It will be seen .... Many games have come to a bad end with excellent chances and great promises.