EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1103241_cdee524eea671c0b7c0ab35acc6e3f38 (1).png

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: aura-dev - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
MacOS: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - -

brainwashing.png corruption.png ecchi.png georgevsrichard.png daytime.png kiss.png maid1.png maid2.png slime.png outerchange1.png outerchange2.png outerchange3.png outerchange4.png handjob.png statusmenu.png liliana.png hermann.png rosevsalicia.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 8, 2019
Am I the only one that noticed that this game makes like eight latest updates in a row that are female protagonists? Odd either way.

Clobber

Oct 2, 2018
Has a lot of potential to be a great corruption and mind control game. Has a lot of content so far too. Intro's a bit long but was fun (for me at least). Story and characters are pretty interesting and enjoyable so far. I really hope it continues development.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for making the thread! A little note regarding the title: It's Star Knightess Aura.

Is virgin run possible?
Absolutely! (I consider virgin/purity run to be "Zero lewdness run").
But a 100% purity run is quite challenging, especially on first playthough.
Though there is NG+ system in place for those that struggle but would like to do it.

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Played this elsewhere, it's got an innovative concept for a corruption game and decently strong writing/characters. Thus far, there's nothing that'll blow you away, but I feel like the author has set things up well to tell a pretty interesting story if they choose to do so.

The biggest issue currently is the pacing. As it is, the corruption seems to be happening very slowly. This is fine for the moment given that it's the introduction to the game, but there should be something to accelerate progress soon. I'd advise the dev to either revise the "one corrupting action per day" mechanic or introduce some other way to drastically accelerate it. It'll be exceedingly difficult to create enough scenes/writing at the current pace, from what I can tell.

If you're into corruption I'd definitely give this a try, the art's rudimentary but passable and there's a fun hour or two in there already, though nothing explicit yet. To the dev, good luck! Hope to revisit this soon.

3.90 star(s) 164 Votes