ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
How up to date is the walkthrough in the first page? I want to breeze through to the last bit I remember being up to, but no idea if that's been updated and don't wanna spoil myself for stuff I haven't done by checking myself lol

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How up to date is the walkthrough in the first page? I want to breeze through to the last bit I remember being up to, but no idea if that's been updated and don't wanna spoil myself for stuff I haven't done by checking myself lol
According to the walkthrough itself, it's been updated to version 0.43.

So it might be missing something from the final boss area, maybe.

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019
They are actually still considering developing a bad ending for Edwin? And if so one for Roland would also be very good

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
They are actually still considering developing a bad ending for Edwin? And if so one for Roland would also be very good
The goal at the moment is to focus on the victory ending until it's finished, which is on pace to happen around the end of the year, before doing anything else. As for the actual development past that point, the stated plan is to expand the game in a way similar to how Larian Studios did extra content for Divinity Original Sin 1/2. That would primarily be adding extra options to the game. IIRC both Edwin and Hermann were mentioned in the post I'm referencing. You can look up aura-dev mentioning divinity original sin if you want to read the most recent post of what to expect once the 1.0 version is released.

Reactions: FJohnny

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hi dev, is it possible to change Richards name please?
I'm not the developer, but I can tell you that this game wasn't designed with the ability to change character's names in mind. There's a lot of shouting and stammering and other similar things that would require every scene that mentions the character to be editing to make it possible to change names. Richard is also such a common name that it's odd to me that you have an issue with characters having the name. It also sort of works as both a 'kingly' name and because the character is a dick. To each their own I guess.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
there's a loop in the demon election which will cause it to start the scene from the beginning again

happens when supporting shadow, unsure if also occurs when supporting Liliana

would attach save but I'm pretty sure others will experience this issue since it's not exactly subtle

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019
The goal at the moment is to focus on the victory ending until it's finished, which is on pace to happen around the end of the year, before doing anything else. As for the actual development past that point, the stated plan is to expand the game in a way similar to how Larian Studios did extra content for Divinity Original Sin 1/2. That would primarily be adding extra options to the game. IIRC both Edwin and Hermann were mentioned in the post I'm referencing. You can look up aura-dev mentioning divinity original sin if you want to read the most recent post of what to expect once the 1.0 version is released.
Thanks for the Information. This game is goin to be bigger and bigger really nice to read about this.
Can’t wait for the Update

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Roland already has a bad ending in the game. Sabotage him as much as you can during the quests he offers, and there is a way to really ruin his shit during the main quest that begins at the Verdeaux Cathedral

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019
Roland already has a bad ending in the game. Sabotage him as much as you can during the quests he offers, and there is a way to really ruin his shit during the main quest that begins at the Verdeaux Cathedral
But this is the way to a good ending. What I mean was to got an ending bad for Aura like by Roland becoming an brainwashed sex slave and by Edwin a Maid just for his desires or something

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
hmm... I wonder if it's anything to do with the public releases getting replaced with a demo. IIRC the walkthroughs were always only updated to the most recent public release. Even though I've lost track of the number of times I told people "you don't need a walkthrough" I am sad to see a resource many people found useful going away. It could also be possible that the older versions are just getting deleted before updated versions are up. I didn't really keep up with the guides, so I don't know how that usually plays out.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
It's probability due to inactivity of the original author. I haven't heard from them over the past three months.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It's probability due to inactivity of the original author. I haven't heard from them over the past three months.
Ah, I didn't realize that the guide hadn't been updated in a few months. I was always impressed with how thorough the guides were, especially considering how often there were changes that impacted the early game enough to lead to major reworks.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes