Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 4059185
Unable to peek/sneak inside. Plz help
Did you try jumping down from that circle you see at the top of your pic? You need to go there through the caves. And you sneak in through that hole in the roof you see there.

hope one of the changes is the aura outfit slowly changing on roya as she becomes more corrupt, maybe even retroactively make it more conservative at the start. kinda lame its static the whole game.
I mean, this was kinda already done.

Dev changed the Star Knightess armor you see in the intro and when there's no collar to a more conservative version, and whenever you see Aura wearing the collar she has the sluttier "basic" armor you see 99% of the time.

There's also the passive of Aura adding heels to her Star Knightess armor, but that has no visual effect.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's going to be armor changes that had actual visual effects post 1.0.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
There's also the passive of Aura adding heels to her Star Knightess armor, but that has no visual effect.
This isn't actually correct. The heels transformation actually causes Aura to be taller. Ditto for Paul after getting the heels trait. Aura's standing image is also taller once she starts wearing heels in the Earth scenes. It's not that noticeable, but it is a thing. The most obvious place to see the difference is on the status screen because you can use the background as a measuring stick. Also, George is (almost certainly intentionally) shorter than Aura once she starts wearing heels.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Then no church afaik. If you dont mind cheating you can use (or similar) to get the formulas again and give it to the priestess.
I don't mind cheating to see the content but would anyone know where the data is for the formulas so I can add it to the items again?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I don't mind cheating to see the content but would anyone know where the data is for the formulas so I can add it to the items again?
If you use the website I linked, you can upload the items.json file (in the data folder of the game) too so all the items get shown with their proper names, then you just have to edit the number and download the file.

Reactions: damnmang

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
If you use the website I linked, you can upload the items.json file (in the data folder of the game) too so all the items get shown with their proper names, then you just have to edit the number and download the file.
Thanks a bunch, finally figured it out, had to ADD the variable and now it works.

Reactions: mehmeme

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I think I am stuck in Winterfell. I am supposed to rescue all villagers - which I did, but the sailor still tells me to get them at the docks. I combed through town though and I can't find any others. Is this a prerequisite to fight Leviathan?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I think I am stuck in Winterfell. I am supposed to rescue all villagers - which I did, but the sailor still tells me to get them at the docks. I combed through town though and I can't find any others. Is this a prerequisite to fight Leviathan?
You don't necessarily need to save any of the people (last I checked) in order to fight Leviathan, no. Do the sailors mean you need to clear a path to the docks (i.e. kill some of the monsters in the way)? Hard to guess without looking at a save.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
You don't necessarily need to save any of the people (last I checked) in order to fight Leviathan, no. Do the sailors mean you need to clear a path to the docks (i.e. kill some of the monsters in the way)? Hard to guess without looking at a save.
Where is Leviathan though then? I did clear a path and rescued everyone I think. There is no monster alive. I attached the save if you care to check.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Where is Leviathan though then? I did clear a path and rescued everyone I think. There is no monster alive. I attached the save if you care to check.
I uh.. don't know what to tell you but you already have the quest completed (City of Envy and Gluttony, it's faster to start from the bottom) and have Leviathan in your Bestiary as defeated. I can't remember if sailor dude is actually supposed to be there after you complete the quest, but suffice to say you should have the reward from the quest already.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I uh.. don't know what to tell you but you already have the quest completed (City of Envy and Gluttony, it's faster to start from the bottom) and have Leviathan in your Bestiary as defeated. I can't remember if sailor dude is actually supposed to be there after you complete the quest, but suffice to say you should have the reward from the quest already.
Uhmmm... I thought he was supposed to return once again for the option to trade the rescued vs. corruption. But maybe that is not the case and I misunderstood. Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for helping anyway!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes