smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev I quickly ran into a couple of bugs while checking out the new 0.47 CGs. First off, you can't walk to or from Winterfall on the world map. This might be intentional and/or not new. I usually just teleport, but I thought it might be related to the new world fog. I also ran into an issue watching George and Veronica 7, where the game froze partway through George and his sister arguing. I'm also assuming the plates under the crystals to indicate they have CGs are missing for the George scenes, unless I misread the changelogs.

So the armor never changes aside from collar or no collar? xD
The armor only has two forms, but there are quite a few other outfits that Aura wears throughout her adventures.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev I quickly ran into a couple of bugs while checking out the new 0.47 CGs. First off, you can't walk to or from Winterfall on the world map. This might be intentional and/or not new. I usually just teleport, but I thought it might be related to the new world fog. I also ran into an issue watching George and Veronica 7, where the game froze partway through George and his sister arguing. I'm also assuming the plates under the crystals to indicate they have CGs are missing for the George scenes, unless I misread the changelogs.
Thanks for reporting. I forgot to add the gold plating to George and Veronica 4, 7 I found the bug - seems to be a surprisingly old setup issue in the recollection variables.

The Winterfall one surprises me, if World Fog is turned off it should definitely not have an influence, and it seems I cannot reproduce the issue on my end. I would probably need a save to further look into it.

EDIT: You can only enter Winterfall from the World Map if you have either unlocked it from there OR exited it through the connected roads. If you have taken the boat route but never exited Winterfall, you cannot yet access it from the world map. This is intentional as otherwise certain pathways would unlock too easily.

Reactions: wildride69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StarKnightessAura-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Akrelo

Feb 25, 2022
So I don't know what's going on, but when playing the game it asks discord if I want to stream a game called "Poker Master"
Which. As you might guess. Is somewhat worrying

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
So I don't know what's going on, but when playing the game it asks discord if I want to stream a game called "Poker Master"
Which. As you might guess. Is somewhat worrying

Someone, somehow associated the game's path star-knightess-aura-windows/Game.exe with the game Poker Master.
I have flagged it as incorrect a couple of times in the Registered Games UI from Discord but it doesn't look like they care.

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
The abilities all have descriptions. It doesn't take long to read all of them.
Yeah I read the descriptions, they just don't contain enough information for me to make an informed judgment. Will the three attacks of Dragon Breath do more or less damage than the one of Ox Charge? How am I expected to know? Am I expected to take a pad of paper and a pen and determine the damage levels by experiment? At that point, why provide descriptions at all?
Also, this game features percentage based buffs and debuffs, so no matter how much you increase your defense, if the enemy stacks too many debuffs on you, you will get one-shot.
Good to know. Still seems like mana drain is broken. I'm sure it does actually work, but, like, where's the evidence? Or was I just supposed to know that it wasn't a viable tactic against the Demon King?

TL;DR: Too much guessing!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for reporting. I forgot to add the gold plating to George and Veronica 4, 7 I found the bug - seems to be a surprisingly old setup issue in the recollection variables.

The Winterfall one surprises me, if World Fog is turned off it should definitely not have an influence, and it seems I cannot reproduce the issue on my end. I would probably need a save to further look into it.

EDIT: You can only enter Winterfall from the World Map if you have either unlocked it from there OR exited it through the connected roads. If you have taken the boat route but never exited Winterfall, you cannot yet access it from the world map. This is intentional as otherwise certain pathways would unlock too easily.
To clarify the Winterfall issue, I loaded an old save that had Aura standing at the exit point of Winterfall on the world map. I tried walking west to get to the entertainment den to check out the new contract content, but ran into an invisible barrier after a couple steps. I used recall and verified that the invisible barrier was on both sides, and that was all I tested before I reported it. Walking back in and out of the city has fixed it, but I did somehow manage to leave the city at some point without triggering the unlock.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Will the three attacks of Dragon Breath do more or less damage than the one of Ox Charge? How am I expected to know? Am I expected to take a pad of paper and a pen and determine the damage levels by experiment? At that point, why provide descriptions at all?
Since when do RPG Maker games (or frankly most single-player games in general) give you damage calcs in the description?

Also, the benefit of Snake isn't so much to completely drain the Demon King as it is to give you tactical advantage (guaranteed crit) and re-stock MP.

• Sad
Reactions: BadIdea102

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Max lewdness guide linked in OP is still for 0.43 and says the file will be deleted soon. Last time I played this that was pretty much up to date with the latest version.

Is this guide being continued at a different link?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I was hoping that "Bimbo Aura" or "Lesbian Aura" or even some kind of transformation to make her more shapely/busty/curvy would be a possibility (since it exists in the game's world now) but it doesn't seem like those will ever be an option for the player to ultilize. Even a way to customize the transformations; letting you pick and choose the Aura "you" want to corrupt her into would be really fun.

And...

Honestly, a lot of this is very well done.

But...

The gameplay is extremely hindered by the fact that one event has to trigger and lead into another, meaning everything has to be done in a particular order, otherwise you get soft-locked until you trigger the event that's needed to trigger your current corruption choices. This can cause your corruption to just build and build until a gameover occurs because you don't want to make Aura mean, just self-absorbed or an air-head obssessed with her appearance, for example. For example, I want a sex-obssessed super hot bimbo aura who wants to be a sexy cheerleader and model. And who gradually stops caring about her mission in the fantasy world and only goes there to have sex.

This also causes another issue in that Aura in the "real world" doesn't ever match "fantasy world" Aura's personality, or vice-versa. Her attitudes are completely different toward things and it unfortunately creates a lot of separation between them during certain scenes.

I know for story-purposes following a certain order of corruption is needed to some degree but because of this bee-line toward corruption, it doesn't allow you to enjoy the game's world, or setting, nor does it allow you to explore and test things out because you get punished if you fall as "hero Aura" by adding more corruption.

And because of this...

Items, like the Holy Water become extremely needed. However, they are also limited and crazy expensive. This leaves me scratching my head as to why though. Yeah, it artificially makes the game more challenging but it also arbitrarily puts this damn time-limit over your head and the ability to fight it very constrained.

Another issue is, you get punished for making terrible choices; i.e. corruption, vice, etc and that kind of thing. Which is really great! But on the other hand, you don't get corruption removed for doing good deeds or being kind. If you make a good decision, or treat someone nicely, give to charity, refuse to steal something, save someone's life, reunite a couple etc, you are not rewarded with corruption removal.

All and all, the project is worth playing. It's worth experiencing if you like corruption but the extreme difficulty, the rail-roading corruption and lack of choice for overall corruption really leaves something....I dunno, frustrating or irritating left over at times. Especially since you can doom yourself early without even knowing, until it's too late.

I dunno. There's something missing here. But it's undeniable that this author is working his ass off putting this game together and he has kept it going which deserves a heap of respect all of it's own. Play the game, the benefits outweight the detriments by a mile.

Last edited:

MorshuJack

Sep 11, 2023
( Sorry, bad English )How to translate this game using Mtool? when I try to translate the game, an error appears. My English is bad, I need an automatic translator.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Sooo reading some reviews and some pages here on the thread I gathered that this game is a narrative RPG first and a H-game second. A very slow burn with far and between actual H-CGs with more focus on the narrative of corruption of the mind. You could play hours before you see a H-CG.

So actually no game I can fap to while I play it xD

Don't get me wrong, I haven't played the game yet since I almost always wait for the finished product, so I could be wrong about the impression I got but seeing the new update and reading that a final release is aimed for january next year, I thought it's time to stick around and start gather some informations. I thought we got a classic corruption game here with more and more escalating sexy times but it seems the focus is on the narrative here and aiming for more corruption is actually punishing you for giving you a game over. Much to read.

No hate or anything but I guess it is good that I did it now so I can set my expectations accordingly when I do get the chance to play the game and not be dissapointed going into the game blind with my dick in hand haha.

Godspeed aura-dev , looking forward to the full release nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabimuee

DumbSissyAlice

Jan 24, 2023
Yeah I read the descriptions, they just don't contain enough information for me to make an informed judgment. Will the three attacks of Dragon Breath do more or less damage than the one of Ox Charge? How am I expected to know? Am I expected to take a pad of paper and a pen and determine the damage levels by experiment? At that point, why provide descriptions at all?

Good to know. Still seems like mana drain is broken. I'm sure it does actually work, but, like, where's the evidence? Or was I just supposed to know that it wasn't a viable tactic against the Demon King?

TL;DR: Too much guessing!
The information for calculations is already here, look the values of power and mitigations at the bottom of the screen when you look at the skill. Full explanation of damage computation is easily available on the first day after the prologue. In short - more power means bigger attack, more mitigation means defense of enemy is more effective.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes