VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thanks for the nice words, man. I hope you enjoy our game! :giggle:

We love it too! ;)
it runs now..slowly..its beautiful as anything i've seen..BUT..when he says in his head(he is adult right) thats the first woman i've ever seen naked...i wanted to punch the game in the face...hell..i saw naked women at age 6..my dad's playboys and the walls of his poker room..so thats kind of annoying and eye rolling :p

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
it runs now..slowly..its beautiful as anything i've seen..BUT..when he says in his head(he is adult right) thats the first woman i've ever seen naked...i wanted to punch the game in the face...hell..i saw naked women at age 6..my dad's playboys and the walls of his poker room..so thats kind of annoying and eye rolling
The protagonist of the game saw live naked girl, so be happy for him! Playboy is certainly good, but watching a beautiful girl live is another matter! I've never seen naked women in 6 years) Hell, even at 16 I didn't always succeed) And I'm not talking about dad's VHS tape from the secret drawer :sneaky:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There are only interface improvements and bug fixes. But also you can make other choices in hot scenes
i will wait for chapter 2 xD, though you missed one reply
(do we miss content if we skip the game? or you somehow did show it anyways... since i played the game with no skipping i can tell there was some groping the mc can do in that basket game...and ofcourse humiliate that asshole :ROFLMAO: )

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Needs better translation. I also recommend not to waste time describing the images to the viewer, especially in such a pompous way.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
any heels i mean scene with heels ?
Not yet.
What a game! just great!
Thanks, my friend. :giggle:
Needs better translation. I also recommend not to waste time describing the images to the viewer, especially in such a pompous way.
Yes a good translation is needed. But we don't have enough money for that yet. As for the descriptions of the images: first we write the script and only then do the visual design. So we don't always know what will be just described in the text and what will be illustrated.

Reactions: Canto Forte

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
As for the descriptions of the images: first we write the script and only then do the visual design. So we don't always know what will be just described in the text and what will be illustrated.
Use a rough storyboard to outline any needed visuals and write the final lines later. Reading "The cat licks its fur" under an image of a cat doing exactly that isn't really exciting.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Use a rough storyboard to outline any needed visuals and write the final lines later. Reading "The cat licks its fur" under an image of a cat doing exactly that isn't really exciting.
We focus on literature in terms of describing sex scenes. But of course to describe the obvious we would not like. We will work to improve this aspect.

Reactions: slightchance

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Yes. Now you can keep these girls for yourself. ;)
Banana Juice. You da best. I loved the renders for the game but I have a real problem with sharing lol. I don't mind that the content is in the game, and I don't fault anyone who does like it, but I just want the option for it to not be in MY game, and you have given me that. Thanks. I will definitely download it and take a look. Is it obvious how to skip these scenes in the game?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes