4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Star_Maidens.jpg

Overview:
About the game
The name of our game is Star Maidens. It is a visual novel with a deep extensive storyline, well - developed characters and a role - play possibility. We put an emphasis on creating an interesting setting and a high - quality script. When working on the game, we were looking for the inspiration in some old-school iconic works: The X-Files, Star Wars, Lovecraft, Stephen King and others.
If you missed the interesting stories and look for some adventure - this game is just for you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-09
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 v0.2
Language: English / Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Mac Fix:

DOWNLOAD
Windows 32:
- -
Windows 64: - -
MacOS: -
Linux: -

Extras:
Fan Signatures

rachel.jpg tilda2.jpg samantha.jpg succubus.jpg beatrix.jpg mellory_and_samantha_2.jpg vendy_and_camilla.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
@Banana Juice you caught my attention just by the plot.. definitely going to give this one a look-see and let you know what I think
Thanks. Just note that this is a demo version. The plot does not have time to open) I will wait for your opinion about the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Banana Juice wow. Just wow. Between the writing and the renders, I'm blown away, even for a demo! I definitely think you have something good here on its way to being great! Honestly, I click on every new game in the game section to check them out, and when I saw the title Star Maidens, I made the assumption "great, a sci-fi sex-o-rama, where you blindly have sex with a bunch of girls in space" and I am very glad I was mistaken, I can tell you have a real passion for the story, and cannot wait to see it unfold.

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
This looks promising!!!

I beg you, please, let there be incest.
If not official, at least a patch so the players can enjoy to maximum satisfaction.
From what I've seen, many games with incest have high rating and bigger reputation. :D It will be profitable too, remember that.

(Just a personal opinion)

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thats Bullshit :mad::mad::mad::mad: ;)

Good luck with ur game :giggle:(y) it looks awesome.
Thank you!:)

Banana Juice wow. Just wow. Between the writing and the renders, I'm blown away, even for a demo! I definitely think you have something good here on its way to being great! Honestly, I click on every new game in the game section to check them out, and when I saw the title Star Maidens, I made the assumption "great, a sci-fi sex-o-rama, where you blindly have sex with a bunch of girls in space" and I am very glad I was mistaken, I can tell you have a real passion for the story, and cannot wait to see it unfold.
Thank you very much for your feedback. It was important for me to hear it. I plan to make a really good story, comparable to literary works in a similar genre. Only with Tits of course) I Hope that the continuation will please you even more!

This looks promising!!!

I beg you, please, let there be incest.
If not official, at least a patch so the players can enjoy to maximum satisfaction.
From what I've seen, many games with incest have high rating and bigger reputation. :D It will be profitable too, remember that.

(Just a personal opinion)
I would not like to spoiler, but our genre implies something better than incest patches. It will be a surprise and you will like it. I promise.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Very beautiful demo, great renders, lovely settings.
Transitions are smooth, there are no bugs: very good!
It would be nice if we were able to set the text speed as it goes rather slow at the moment.
Some exposition explaining who the MC and his family are would also be a plus.
My main problem is with the english: it is quite obvious it is not the dev's native language. An english speaking proofreader would be a definite improvement.

Last edited:

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Very beautiful demo, great renders, lovely settings.
Transitions are smooth, there are no bugs : very good!
It would be nice if we were able to set the text speed as it goes rather slow at the moment.
Some exposition explaining who the MC and his family are would also be a plus.
My main problem is with the english: it is quite obvious it is not the dev's native language. An english speaking proofreader would be a definite improvement.
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you liked our game:giggle: We will take into account all the shortcomings and fix them in the future!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes