VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Banana Juice i just want to say ONE THING ...

i am BLOWN AWAY by the renders ! ( i think i'm in love with Samantha ! :love:)

you've got something AMAZING going on here !

please, PLEASE keep this project going.

You will gain all the support on Patreon, just keep working towards what you have planned.

This will be an AWESOME game and i know it !

Keep it up and i have Never been sooo impatient for an adult game ever before

can't wait !

All the BESTEST wishes to you !

Reactions: Banana Juice

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Banana Juice i just want to say ONE THING ...

i am BLOWN AWAY by the renders ! ( i think i'm in love with Samantha ! :love:)

you've got something AMAZING going on here !

please, PLEASE keep this project going.

You will gain all the support on Patreon, just keep working towards what you have planned.

This will be an AWESOME game and i know it !

Keep it up and i have Never been sooo impatient for an adult game ever before

can't wait !

All the BESTEST wishes to you !
Hey. Thank you for your kind words! This motivates us very much to continue working. We will be waiting for your feedback on the next release:)

• Love
Reactions: fuckyouassholes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
(y) :love: Take your time Banana Juice :love: (y)

:love: :love: Game looks great I will wait for 32 bits :love: :love:

Hi! We received a lot of feedback and suggestions from players after the release of the demo version of the game. It took us several days to fulfill all your wishes.

Now the build is almost ready! It remains to test and debug. We need a couple more days, so the release is postponed until Wednesday.

We hope you will take this news steadfastly =) Thanks for understanding.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
(y) :love: Take your time Banana Juice :love: (y)

:love: :love: Game looks great I will wait for 32 bits :love: :love:

Hi! We received a lot of feedback and suggestions from players after the release of the demo version of the game. It took us several days to fulfill all your wishes.

Now the build is almost ready! It remains to test and debug. We need a couple more days, so the release is postponed until Wednesday.

We hope you will take this news steadfastly =) Thanks for understanding.
Thank you for sharing the news! We want to make you happy as soon as possible! :)

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
:love: Keep up the great work Banana Juice :love:
(y) :love: Gorgeous :love: (y)

Dear friends, the build is almost ready. But we see some shortcomings and can not afford to release a raw product. As you know, game developers like to announce the optimistic timing of the launch of their projects. It turned out that we are no exception :) We are doing our best to release a patch soon. We hope you will forgive us for this delay.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Didn't try yet and I'm confused: "kinetic novel" and "RPG". How is that possible?
Is this another case of misinterpreting what "kinetic novel" means?

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Pls do also in renpy
Sorry, but it's too hard for us to do two engines at the same time.
Didn't try yet and I'm confused: "kinetic novel" and "RPG". How is that possible?
Is this another case of misinterpreting what "kinetic novel" means?
Perhaps this tag is added by the moderators. We want to do some abilities, different plot branches, and other things that match the role-playing game. But externally, the game is similar to a visual novel :)
Banana Juice Are you thinking to do game Animated? Maybe not fully animated but at least you can do some looping 1-2 second animated scenes.
Yes, we plan to do animations as soon as we reach a certain level of support on the Patreon site. You can read about it for our goals on our patreon`s page. In short, we want to buy equipment for motion capture and hire a model to create beautiful animations;)

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Hi. We are very glad that you liked our game! In the next release we will fix the problem with the speed of the text. We will be waiting for your feedback on our full release :giggle:
Ye it looks good but also please don't include forced moments like on the bus, when it just zooms slowly in on the picture, and there's no way to move on... And then it does the same again for another picture.

I get it, it looks great, but please give us the option of going at our own pace.

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
Nice game, but there is so much missing in Unity! Using Renpy would be a lot better for this game, or at least adding all that vn functions to Unity.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ye it looks good but also please don't include forced moments like on the bus, when it just zooms slowly in on the picture, and there's no way to move on... And then it does the same again for another picture.
I get it, it looks great, but please give us the option of going at our own pace.
Ok. We will take this into account in the next updates :)
Nice game, but there is so much missing in Unity! Using Renpy would be a lot better for this game, or at least adding all that vn functions to Unity.
What kind of functionality are you missing?

Reactions: Canto Forte

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
My apology. In the demo version, we did not include the Russian translation of the game, and forgot about it) Russian translation will definitely be in the full version!
Even if you forget to insert Russian into the game - we will definitely do it)
The main thing that the game was interesting)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
Ok. We will take this into account in the next updates :)

What kind of functionality are you missing?
Well mostly being able to skip the text and to rollback. I know that I should read everything, but sometimes I just like to skip to some more interesting scenes. Besides rollback also history would be great, so if I'm skipping to hard I can actually read was was going on, about what I have to decide. And since we are talking, as far as I'm concerned kinetic novel is a game without choices, so I don't know if the tag is suitable here.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes