drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
So saves were broken and there isn't any mediocre content. Not sure why they didn't just wait until there was something worth updating.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Name of game like cyberpunk wih chinese girl girl with powers with the big guy he died your a cop in future robot strippers cyborg chick name Shanon I think

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hey Y'all, just messaged the dev about whether futa on male or male on futa scenes would be more common. this was their response "I'm thinking of doing more futa on male scenes, for normal sex we have a bunch of simple girls. It's stupid to add girls with penises to the game and not use them for their intended purpose." just sharing in case anyone here is like me and likes futa a lot but doesnt really care for futa on male that much. it seems that the futas will be the dominate ones in their relationships with MC.

Even though futa on male isnt really my thing, there isnt a lot of games with multiple futa characters and I like the space setting. I think ill stick around for a few updates.
Haha yea, its the 3rd update and the MC is clearly an assclown. Lana is obviously a opportunistic predator that needs to be put in her place and the dev seems seems to be in the business of trolling and making false promises.
I asked about this last update, about the "avoidable" stufff. I like futa but I'm not into watching guys (at least the ones that still look like guys) get topped. He said he would be putting options in. The only thing he did was put a tag at the start of the routes so its just like I thought.
Avoidable = Dont start the route or prepare your ass. Despite the MC at every turn saying he doesnt want it, he walks right into the dumb plot situations like a fucking clown and gets played. It's honestly infuriating to read this.

It is misleading to say the least and the dev notes should be changed. Their game, they can do what they want but not when you try to label it as something it's not.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm cool with them helping the MC to spitroast some girls in the harem and hopefully other futas as well, I only hope we get the option to save the MC's or any other males buttholes fr9m the sam3 treatment.
I wouldnt count on it. At this point if Lana told the MC she needed to fuck his ass to kill the boss in the game he would probably let her. Imagine believing she needed physical healing against bandits in a level 1 area when she is supposedly wearing legendary armor and has been playing solo the entire time because she has no friends. It's bloody retarded.

I think the humor tag is missing because there is no way we are supposed to take this writing seriously.
Like what is this?

1659418269902.png
:KEK:

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I wouldnt count on it. At this point if Lana told the MC she needed to fuck his ass to kill the boss in the game he would probably let her. Imagine believing she needed physical healing against bandits in a level 1 area when she is supposedly wearing legendary armor and has been playing solo the entire time because she has no friends. It's bloody retarded.

I think the humor tag is missing because there is no way we are supposed to take this writing seriously.
Like what is this?

View attachment 1960484
:KEK:
I could have lived without seeing that picture...

Sickprick

Oct 1, 2018
Just downloaded 0.3 for the first time, and I can't for the life of me get to omega 35. It says talk to Ash but I can't talk to her in the server room and every time I talk to her in night club it says "more content in next update."

I can use the save to skip the content but I would like to see all the content if possible.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I could have lived without seeing that picture...
Now you know my disgust at this scenario. It's just so stupid it is unenjoyable to read. I really wanted to like Lana or this game rather but this just aint it. The disregard for player agency, the MC being stupid, and things happening becuz reasons...
I know it's supposed to be a parody but jeez dude.

• Haha
Reactions: bill meoff

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Just downloaded 0.3 for the first time, and I can't for the life of me get to omega 35. It says talk to Ash but I can't talk to her in the server room and every time I talk to her in night club it says "more content in next update."

I can use the save to skip the content but I would like to see all the content if possible.
talk to the other lady in the server room first. and make sure you talk to the captain as well. all his dialogue. If you have done that already use the map console in the same room as the captain.

Sickprick

Oct 1, 2018
talk to the other lady in the server room first. and make sure you talk to the captain as well. all his dialogue. If you have done that already use the map console in the same room as the captain.
Just tried that, but when I click on the console it still says talk to Ash.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Just tried that, but when I click on the console it still says talk to Ash.
I started a new game this update and i didnt get stuck anywhere. and i just held ctrl through all of it. are you sure you have spoken to the captain about everything? fixed the thing in the server room? maybe accept the quests from Dr. Marr? idk if that is required or not but

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
for me yes i even go to night club too and i'm still stuck at the map

i restarted a new game as well or used the save in the zip

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
Well, MagicDude if you can add a futa protagonist as a optional character choice then everyone will invade this game like decade old wars people will love it that much yea.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Star Mars[v0.3][Magic Dude]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Not a big fan of the feminization and the forced futa on male content.
In Lunars Chosen or family affair for example you always get the option to avoid this or have the option for male on futa content and here you have to completely ignore their paths to avoid this.
With Lana this could've been solved with an option to be behind her in the closet or the MC proposing different options during their gameplay session which are more maledom.
(Like the MC realising she's bullshitting and him pretending to know the game and getting behind her to continue to grope/massage her which still results in her cumming only without MC becoming a femboy)
The way it is now this is sadly false advertising ...

If you could choose between buff MC and fem MC or ignore it alltogether but still have male on futa content then I bet many critics would enjoy the game much more.

And the MC is pretty annoying.
At first he's sacrificing himself to save someone and when he's isekaied he's an insensitive, creepy and stupid coward who happens to have force powers and barely uses or investigates them.
Why would any non-futa girl be interested in the MC with those obvious character flaws when there are better looking males and way more stacked futas around with chemicals to deal with their sizes?

+ it was really annoying to do the gameplay all over again.
+ a button for going straight to the ship menu would also be appreciated

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I noticed when plying the game in full screen mode, the mouse pointer disappears. Also, it seems there is no way to avoid any girls with dicks content., because the story quests and paths are part of it.

Well, good luck with this project. Maybe I'll check back later and see where this story is at. screenshot0004.png

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does anyone have a clean safe file for end of 0.2? now with name change possible etc is easier than to restart again

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
im also stuck wanting to go on the station. done every other quest so far and tells me to meet asha. when i talk to the ladies in control room, i just get to do the server repair again

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes