Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Nothing drastic (like in Amira's case), but a whole lot of improvement of what was already there. A lot better sculpts of her breasts & nipples, belly, ass, thighs, and rest of the body while keeping the shape. I have also added just a tiny touch of stretchmarks here and there, very, very minimal wrinkles to her face, and a bit of vascularity for a more milfy feeling.

All these changes (and more) will be dropping with her next cameo during Amira's Day 3, and you will get to see them more intimately in R8! There will possibly be some more Tess before that, but that depends on the time schedule.
View attachment 4062924
View attachment 4062922
View attachment 4062930
excuse me! I'm against nude pic of my mom circulating the web! not cool bro.

SynthScribe

Jan 13, 2019
Please do! I try to get all the bugs myself, but as the game gets bigger and bigger (and there are more and more potential continuity issues), I hope people will let me know if they find anything! I appreciate every single report!

Thank you very much for the review and your kind words, Tatsugaya! I'm glad you like the game!

Also, speaking of Tessa. Here is a little teaser of her final model upgrade (WIP)!
View attachment 4006182
Omg. That belly of hers and her skin (+1 mole) is gorgeous, among other things.

Apr 8, 2023
Hey, that sounds good! Would she be a secretary or something? I have a thing for redheads, man... they're my favorites
Honestly, I don't know. And I don't even remember if I didn't read carefully, or if there was simply no information provided about her. Her name is Brianna. And apart from the fact that she is yet another character with an overly large butt and excessively wide hips (Of course, for me). I like it, she has something about her.

GreenZero

Sep 16, 2018
I have also added just a tiny touch of stretchmarks here and there, very, very minimal wrinkles to her face, and a bit of vascularity for a more milfy feeling.
Yes, yes and yes <3 I love my ladies having these types of imperfections, just makes them hotter imo. I was also happy to see you're adding some boob veins to Iris.
And as always you're doing amazing work, excited for the next update as usual!

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
Honestly, I don't know. And I don't even remember if I didn't read carefully, or if there was simply no information provided about her. Her name is Brianna. And apart from the fact that she is yet another character with an overly large butt and excessively wide hips (Of course, for me). I like it, she has something about her.
Yes, I like that too, Void always makes quality thick women, that's a fact. But I also like the body variations in the game itself, I wouldn't mind having a muscular or well-defined lady like Amira, even if my ideal body preference is Lise.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

nikiko

Mar 7, 2021
Discovered this gem a couple of days ago and have been playing it since.

I'm really loving it. The story writing is just superb. OMG the teasing is killing me! The characters are so enjoyable, lively and colorful. Together with those amazing visuals, you really loose yourself in the story and it's such a sensual experience. And as a big sucker for scifi, I love the background story. It really brings it all to live. Wish I could stay on the Despina forever ;):love:

True artistry on so many levels!

terracewalkin

Jun 23, 2017
This is definitely my degenerate kinks speaking here but are you planning on a blowbang with the despina girls or the goblin girls? If this was already asked/talked about and I missed it, sorry!

Reactions: SynthScribe

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
This is definitely my degenerate kinks speaking here but are you planning on a blowbang with the despina girls or the goblin girls? If this was already asked/talked about and I missed it, sorry!
WHATS NEXT HANDHOLDING?!

BLEHH

View attachment md3stbj3f.webp

How many cocks are needed to qualify as blowbang? Does it mean exclusively oral? Treesomes will be numerous and im certain we will have action with higher numbers too so id be surprised if we didnt see blowbangs as well. But its just my thinking, VP knows.

I can imagine a scene with mc going around under the table.
:sneaky:

nikiko

Mar 7, 2021
How many cocks are needed to qualify as blowbang? Does it mean exclusively oral? Treesomes will be numerous and im certain we will have action with higher numbers too so id be surprised if we didnt see blowbangs as well. But its just my thinking, VP knows.

I'd like to see that night long fuck train, the mc bought the latex outfit for at the market
o_O
But that would probably be a ton of work. :cry:

terracewalkin

Jun 23, 2017
WHATS NEXT HANDHOLDING?!

BLEHH

View attachment 4072514

My insatiable need for futa cock says at least a foursome and almost exclusively oral but that's just because I have an oral fetish. Just an idle fantasy I suppose, I know how much work goes into this.

Also handholding?! Get that filth outta here!

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
WHATS NEXT HANDHOLDING?!

BLEHH

View attachment 4072514

Knowing that in the future we'll be traveling together with the ladies aboard the Despina through various places, content like this makes me excited to see more of it. Void said that we'll have the ladies interacting with each other, so scenes like this will be much more frequent with the MC in the middle to heat things up even more, I approve 100%

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Discovered this gem a couple of days ago and have been playing it since.

I'm really loving it. The story writing is just superb. OMG the teasing is killing me! The characters are so enjoyable, lively and colorful. Together with those amazing visuals, you really loose yourself in the story and it's such a sensual experience. And as a big sucker for scifi, I love the background story. It really brings it all to live. Wish I could stay on the Despina forever ;):love:

True artistry on so many levels!
Thank you very much, nikiko! The game is currently halfway through Part 1, and there will be a total of three parts, so no worries; there will be plenty of time you will spend on Despina!

There will be a blowbang with multiple gobbos in R7!

I'd like to see that night long fuck train, the mc bought the latex outfit for at the market
o_O
But that would probably be a ton of work. :cry:
Very much planned, and also rather soon! Anitta is not a lady for empty promises!

Also handholding?! Get that filth outta here!
There will be a great amount of handholding!

4.90 star(s) 117 Votes