Unity Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
In next year, updates will be released monthly.
great, i believe i played the v0.1.5 demo (iteration from 12.25.2023) cuz downloaded it from your and i don't see what's new there. The game has all previously reported here bugs (not fixed), no textures added in the same (reported) places, maybe there's more people to "interact" with. Starting a conversation with rodian female still crashes or freezes the game.

Btw, i donno if someone gave ya that info, but there's even bug in dialogue system. . . spamming "E" starts the dialogue again, and screen is bugged. The transition from Sprint to jump looks strange.

You can't use vehicles. Can't fight cuz there's no combat system implemented. Interactions with characters are pointless, cuz there's no long stance interaction, the conversation leads ya to nothing (no action, no sex animation, no cutsene).

As i said, no textures, so dunno what's new. I see ya are in process of development of new locations, junctions. But it's demo, something that reflect what will the game look and work. Why not take some time to fix the bugs, add colliders, textures, dialouges system, and maybe give players sneak-peek into combat system? Some stormtroopers, bounty hunters, to show how combat system works, if there's one, and then focus on other stuff?

Another thing i and probably some people here don't understand, and would like to know, why ya re making so long distance locations like Star Destroyer interiors or interiors of other ships (not on demo level Tatooine), when your demo is ripped out of gameplay, aesthetics, and basically trashy, no content.

If ya want to release a full game after DEMO phase like any AAA game studio, it's terrible management, in actions similar to FNTASTIC - studio from your country, responsible for false advertaising, and at the end the worst experience of 2023 - probably for entire game industry. Cuz One person developing the game, it's impossible mate. Ya need to get a team to do that, or 20 - 30 years to do it yourself if ya want this game to go big.

Everyone can understand ya could have hard time, family problems or some shit, but better give some info here, or on patreon, than releasing game that's not different from old version.

i know some stuff about making games by testing them and helping with some stuff, if i literally CAN'T SEE the progress on what's changed, what's new, cuz there's NONE, so how normal gamers can see it and HELP YA OUT WITH SUPPORT THE PROJECT?

No offence, don't take it as one, i just don't know why any of people here would give ya support if the game after a 1 year of development looks and works still the same? Like literally nothing happend to the game, and literally one question is popping up is this another of the FNTASTIC's The Day Before kind of game? to get people's money, attention, and disappear? BE HONEST.

To players following and waiting for the project, i won't tell ya to ask for refund (Patreon & Subscriber) or stop supporting, it's your money after all, but i would check his patreon, see the last v0.1.5 build, and compare it to your previous experience with the game - see the reports here, and think about it.

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
There are always working links to the current version on my pages and in Discord.
Links in signature.
I joined the Patreon now, but still no links. It wants me to connect to my Discord, but last time I did that (some weeks ago), Patreon added a bot to my Discord that, without asking for consent, added me to all Discords whose Patreon I'm member of.

Also, I don't see the purpose of joining an extra Discord, or paying monthly for a game. So I left the Patreon again.

I'll wait 'till you decided to drop a version on itch.io or something.

Reactions: zucite

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I joined the Patreon now, but still no links. It wants me to connect to my Discord, but last time I did that (some weeks ago), Patreon added a bot to my Discord that, without asking for consent, added me to all Discords whose Patreon I'm member of.

Also, I don't see the purpose of joining an extra Discord, or paying monthly for a game. So I left the Patreon again.

I'll wait 'till you decided to drop a version on itch.io or something.
Well, go to the "about" tab on the patron for links that are public, and you don't have a monthly fee to see basically no posts. Also, read the previous post. There's basically nothing to this "game", and there hasn't been ever. Hell, last year there was a release for May 4th, which didn't include all the promised content for that update (specifically any sex scenes) and there's been no game update posted since.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Ah great! Thanks. I'm gonna give that version a run-through and see how it is. If It's fun, I'll join your Patreon as a means to pay for it.