Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
-All controls now use the new input system
-When using a gamepad, if no UI is selected, it will now search for a button to select (previously UI being unselected would render UI navigation impossible with gamepad)
Love you, slimeball RegulusNSFW. When can I give you money for the finished game?

Testeriffa

Feb 13, 2018
when i use posted saves they dont seem to apply.

do i something wrong?
AppData\LocalLow\RegulusNSFW\StarbreedDemo is the path i saved it

relishmentinator

Aug 2, 2022
the save data is actually in the windows registry at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RegulusNSFW\StarbreedDemo

the relevant hexadecimal values (base 10 in parentheses) for unlocking all v0.9/v0.9.x content should be these (i clipped off the "_###" stuff):

assertion = 64 (100) [aether's assertion]
resolve = 64 (100) [aether's resolve]
charAff0 = C8 (200) [aether's affinity]

charAff1 = 31 (49) [lana's affinity, remaining scenes not yet in game]
charAff2 = 64 (100) [pix's affinity]
charAff3 = 64 (100) [siren's affinity]
charAff4 = 31 (49) [tanya's affinity, remaining scenes not yet in game]
charAff5 = 31 (49) [nika's affinity, remaining scenes not yet in game]
charAff6 = 31 (49) [rooster's affinity, remaining scenes not yet in game]

credits = 2710 (10000) [shop credits, if that's not enough to buy everything just increase the hexadecimal value]

(the names and their corresponding levels below are most likely subject to change as levels get added)
levelScore0 = 6E (110) [catiya1 high score]
levelScore1 = AA (170) [pix1 high score]
levelScore2 = 96 (150) [pix2 high score]
levelScore3 = 96 (150) [siren1 high score]
levelScore4 = F0 (240) [siren2 high score]
levelScore5 = AA (170) [rooster1 high score]
levelScore6 = C8 (200) [lana1 high score]
levelScore7 = 96 (150) [tanya1 high score]
levelScore8 = A0 (160) [nika1 high score]

make sure you edit these values when the game is closed!

i think you'll have to beat each character's first level once to unlock them on the main menu/the hscene gallery and have the edited high scores and level trophies register, i didn't want to the unlock flags for these down because i'm sure it has to do with all the flag or level values and fucking around with those ones specifically might break the game

i'm sure that once the game is released on steam and wherever else that the save will be in an actual file and not the registry, because that's the case for the dev's previous game spunkstock (the save data is in the registry *and* in an actual .dat file), but this is just how it is for now

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
Jan 28, 2021
the save data is actually in the windows registry at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RegulusNSFW\StarbreedDemo

the relevant hexadecimal values (base 10 in parentheses) for unlocking all v0.9/v0.9.x content should be these (i clipped off the "_###" stuff):

credits = 2710 (10000) [shop credits, if that's not enough to buy everything just increase the hexadecimal value]

(the names and their corresponding levels below are most likely subject to change as levels get added)

i think you'll have to beat each character's first level once to unlock them on the main menu/the hscene gallery and have the edited high scores and level trophies register, i didn't want to the unlock flags for these down because i'm sure it has to do with all the flag or level values and fucking around with those ones specifically might break the game

i'm sure that once the game is released on steam and wherever else that the save will be in an actual file and not the registry, because that's the case for the dev's previous game spunkstock (the save data is in the registry *and* in an actual .dat file), but this is just how it is for now
i found the save in a whole other location and it looks nothing like that

Apr 2, 2018
I'm wondering: has this game progressed to a point where the H content is more connected to the gameplay? Spunkstock is one of the best H games ever made because of how well the two aspects tie together, but when I played this game some time ago it felt a bit like I was playing a game and then watching a video afterwards, which was a bit disappointing as a follow-up to such a great game.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

relishmentinator

Aug 2, 2022
i found the save in a whole other location and it looks nothing like that
are you talking about Player.log in AppData/LocalLow/RegulusNSFW/StarbreedDemo? that's not the save, that's just a log file

open registry editor in windows and then put Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RegulusNSFW\StarbreedDemo at the top, it should direct you to the save values for you to edit

Reactions: dandyman

Tw1nK3eee

Jan 3, 2023

i have a problem with voice, all new gilrs just not moan. some body know how to fix it

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes