[RPGM] [Survival] [Slavery] [AI-cg] Starflint Descent - Pre-Beta Discussion

Threadweaver

Feb 9, 2019
Starflint_Descent_Compressed (1).png

Overview:
The game is set in a dark world where many refugees flee to the Starflint Manor. There, the men are marked as slaves and must struggle to survive.

I aim for this to be an entry into the survival, slavery, RPG Maker genre, with inspiration from games like Harshville and Survival in Draconia. If you enjoy these types of games, you might find mine interesting as well.

About the Development:
I am about halfway through development and getting ready to release a Beta Version soon.
I’m a junior software engineer working on my first game. I’d love to share some of the features and get your early feedback on the idea and art.​

Survival Mechanics
  • Hunger
  • Stamina
  • Horniness
  • Daily Taxes
Daily Jobs
  • The Mine
  • The Bar
  • The Farm
  • Construction Work
  • Massaging Feet
  • The Brothel
Quests
  • Key Smith: Dominant Female, Gold Digger, Public Humiliation, Pussy Licking, ...
  • Library: Dominant Female, Foot Worship, Pussy Licking, Magic Test Subject, ...
  • Earning Tips: Dominant Male, Prostitution
  • Gloryhole: Dominant Male, Prostitution
  • Church: Dominant Female, Urine Drinking
  • Farm: Dominant Female, Humiliation, Smell Torture
  • Jail: Female Domination, Physical Punishment
  • Random Events at Night
Thread Updated: N/A
Release Date: Unknown
Developer: Threadweaver
Censorship
: No
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: N/A
Others: N/A​

Last edited:

Threadweaver

Feb 9, 2019
but as far as rpgm games go could turn out well it seems. :whistle::coffee:
Thank you <3

I love getting tired every 5 seconds. :sneaky::coffee:
I will increase the daily stamina regeneration and make sure the stamina pool is large enough so this hopefully doesnt happen. I agree that the player should be able to perform multiple actions a day before being forced to rest.

Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Threadweaver

Feb 9, 2019
Let me just share a couple of scenes Ive been working on today.

-Key Smith Questline
-Random Approaches in Town

Again, if anyone has any thoughts or questions about the game feel free to ask.
Hope you enjoy the pics.

ValsThorn

Jun 27, 2018
I have questions; would the updates be like every 2-4 weeks or the end of the month?
Considering AI art is being used, at least to me, wouldn't it increase the frequency of updates due to its ease of use?

Also, personally, I like that redhead, the way she is designed has piqued my interest and I am a more inclined to foot fetish content than most other content listed.
But based on the interaction, will she be only a random event or is she a recurring character?  Screenshot_2024-05-20_023404.png

Threadweaver

Feb 9, 2019
Yeah, development is fairly quick due to my prior programming skills and using ai art. But story writing, implementing the quests and prompting for the right art still takes a good amount of time. Plus I am not putting insane amounts of time into this project right now.

I aim for monthly updates after the beta version is finished. This feels realistic.

The redhead is a random event for now. Some other girls have larger questlines that include foot stuff.

Reactions: ValsThorn

Threadweaver

Feb 9, 2019
Here are some more scenes and characters Ive been working on this week.

-Gloryhole Job
-Farm Quest
-Prison Quest

Any comment is much appreciated.
Hope you enjoy the pics.