Collection Flash Stargate3D Collection [2021-09-11] [Stargate3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Huh, I remember these from back in the days, interesting! Good upload mate!

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The smug is one thing, but is it just me or does it look like they have 2D anime hair layered over their 3D models?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
If anyone is trying to figure out the controls just use the arrow keys. Mouse doesn't work so well...
Up + Down Arrows: Change the scene
Left + Right Arrows: Progress a scene forward (right), or backward (left)

Right Clicking the .exe and using Locale Emulator to Run in Japanese is easier than using ntleasWin that's provided

The animations and models are amazing (though their teeth are a bit distracting), it's like a shorter cartoony series of Umemaro3D games

Jul 9, 2017
As far as I understand, the girl in all of the games is the same one, the man too. They are a couple who cosplays and roleplays to spice things up. I could be wrong, but that's what I get from what little information I have gathered over the years of stalking these games.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
As far as I understand, the girl in all of the games is the same one, the man too. They are a couple who cosplays and roleplays to spice things up. I could be wrong, but that's what I get from what little information I have gathered over the years of stalking these games.
Wouldn't be surprised since she sounds similar too.. :unsure:

Reactions: theunknownthird

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
idk if someone could help me with this but i'm getting just a black screen when i run this. I'm able to click on things and i get sound and what seems to be recetions to the clicks. but just no visuals.
Note that i am using this with a wine wrapper.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Unfortunately, I think its more of a dedicated voice actor, and lack of different faces.
Seeing as how her bare breast size changes in the different games.
Unless its progressive by age, or plastic surgery / fake breast cosmetics.

Reactions: Liam Xster
Jul 9, 2017
Unfortunately, I think its more of a dedicated voice actor, and lack of different faces.
Seeing as how her bare breast size changes in the different games.
Unless its progressive by age, or plastic surgery / fake breast cosmetics.
You could say that the changing backgrounds would point to each game representing a different character or self-contained universe/story. I think it's just one of those things that "Happen just cause" without any real need to explain it through solid logic. But hey, until someone who knows Japanese can deliver us, all we can do is theorise.

sillyake

Jul 24, 2017
Sister 妹はデカパイの俺っ娘
バランスボール少女 アンドロイド編

If anyone has any of these, can they share a link in this forum. These are their oldest works can't seem to find them anywhere.

Reactions: Hermies
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote