EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
a-starless-21st-century-nymphomaniacs-6.jpg
Overview:

Protagonist Yukito Sawatari is looking for a part-time job for his summer vacation when he stumbles on a job advertisement that promises high wages. After confirming that the job is still available, he applies immediately.

The job seems simple at first, a servant at a large mansion located in the mountains. It’s a large and luxurious mansion, surely it must be owned by someone really wealthy. But after he is greeted by a beautiful mistress and her pretty daughters he learns that the task of servant is simply one in name only. Now he gets to learn why the pay was promised to be so high…​

Thread Updated: 2017-07-30
Release Date: 2015-07-25
Developer/Publisher: Empress & AiCherry / JAST USA
Aliases: スターレス, 21st Century Nymphomaniacs.
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2 Final - With Patches
Language: English
Video Series:
Length:
Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patch already applied & Includes Save and Ending Chart.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

UNCENSOR PATCH
SEPARATE DOWNLOADS

ffa.png e478c1.png c831e2.png 7638ca.png 88ea589.png 109bf38.png 7f5f33b.png 274f.png e91.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is this from the circle that did Discipline? Artwork really reminds me of that - and that was pretty extreme as well...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So how do we know when it's complete? If I download it as it is now, am I getting everything?
and 1.2 Update Patch
Is all you need .
Makes sure you install both patches.
Cheers

Reactions: YasserAP and Kuron

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks, bub. I've been curious about this game for a long time now and just never found the drive to get it.

Reactions: Twistty

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is this from the circle that did Discipline? Artwork really reminds me of that - and that was pretty extreme as well...
Sort of, its a group that broke off from Active Soft (the developers of Discipline), so you got a lot of the same crew.

Fed

May 14, 2017
I have a question, do you know why the patch linked on this post is smaller than the patch that is linked on vndb? Links for comparison: this is the one on the post and this is the one on vndb . The rar is larger because the vndb one contains a mac version but the patch itself is also larger than the one in this post.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I have a question, do you know why the patch linked on this post is smaller than the patch that is linked on vndb? Links for comparison: this is the one on the post and this is the one on vndb . The rar is larger because the vndb one contains a mac version but the patch itself is also larger than the one in this post.
Its right from JAST - - just put it on my own MEGA account is all.

Reactions: Kedson123!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Working on mirrors now

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks - still figuring out the new rules, site design, features - it's been awhile.

Reactions: Fed

Fed

May 14, 2017
Its right from JAST - - just put it on my own MEGA account is all.
OH, the one on vndb adds in all the cut stuff but it also includes the update, I got them mixed up.

Edit: I could be wrong but I think if you want to use the content restoration patch you have to use the one on the vndb link because it includes the cut content and the update.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
OH, the one on vndb adds in all the cut stuff but it also includes the update, I got them mixed up.

Edit: I could be wrong but I think if you want to use the content restoration patch you have to use the one on the vndb link because it includes the cut content and the update.
3 - Install "starless_full_patch.exe" - to remove censorship - Included.

Included in the main file!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes