VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Starlewd Valley [v0.3.4a] [Zaxton][End of Development]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Dooz

This is one of the worst games on here.
    I love stardew valley. And I hate everything about this. The writing is terrible. No understanding of the characters. God I hate this.

The renders are so so, but other than that there is nothing good to say about the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

scolt

I really like this game, i played so much of the original farm game aways thinking about nude caracters lol tks for this demo it is really good. The history makes sense the artist girl could use more chest tho
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

Terrible. If you're writing a novel, at least have the decency to learn the language, or if you can't, find an editor.

I really don't have anything good to say about this one. Sorry, not sorry. A tiny kinetic novel, written in horribly broken English, with no characterization, and boring scenes. (No music, no SFX, no VA)

If this game was an actual game with, you know, actual game mechanics, I could maybe overlook some... rough edges (putting it very mildly!) in the writing. But as a visual/kinetic novel, there is no excuse whatsoever, writing is the only thing you have to offer. And here it's scandalously bad.

Don't sully good source material with your soulless "parody". Do better. Until radical improvements are made, this is not even worth your bandwidth.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

krchmar

This is what we want! Excelent artwork! Now, now the creator has to make sure there is so much content and upload it regularly! Also creator has to make sure he leave room for community patches and cheats, walkthroughs and such! That will be much appreciated!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DarkLoki

I wanna review this to encourage the dev. Artwork is awesome. Beyond that there is about 1 minute 30 seconds of content. Currently there barely any content for even a demo.
    I would expect in the actual release that you dont start banging anyone first thing you walk through the door. Currently cant rate the story, there is none. Worth a look-see right now just to see if you like the style.

Will definitely update review when there is more to see.