Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
Due to an unexpected crisis at work, Anna and her husband Josef are in desperate need of help. As the player, you can assist Anna by helping her rise to fame on Starmaker, a platform for adult models.
Take on the roles of photographer, lover, and more as you navigate through the challenges and opportunities of Peak City.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-07-25
Developer: Arvus Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl1.png smpl3.png smpl5.png smpl2.png smpl4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Due to an unexpected crisis at work, Anna and her husband Josef are in desperate need of help. As the player, you can assist Anna by helping her rise to fame on Starmaker, a platform for adult models.
Get a 2nd job hoe
Women these days

nice pixel art though

Thx for the share

• Haha
Reactions: aze123451

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
As the player, you can assist Anna by helping her rise to fame on Starmaker

You know, I've always wondered is it a netorare game if you play as the guy stealing? It seems like the answer is yes but I think the site should split it into separate tags

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
So... no way to exit full screen, no way to change sound settings, besides disabling music, and no way to change text speed.

I'm guess the game has potential, but it really is barebones on the UI front.

Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
So... no way to exit full screen, no way to change sound settings, besides disabling music, and no way to change text speed.

I'm guess the game has potential, but it really is barebones on the UI front.
Make a shortcut then add "-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920" to the end of the target field in properties.
Unity games are usually unplayable for me without the fix due to my monitor setup.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
...then why the thread netorare tagged?
.....does that count now?
...just wondering.......
...because swinging, sharing, netorare, netorase, and cheating are all different...
...it's like comparing lemon, lime, lemon-lime, orange, and strawberry-lemonade...
...but that's too many tags and too much work, so a bunch of places just use "cheating" or "netorare" as a catch-all...
...I'm wondering too...
...wondering why you have so many ellipses...
...do you talk like this...? :ROFLMAO:
(Forgot to add--there are people who consider the first four to be the same thing, even if it's pedantically not, which might be why the tag gets added so often.)
You know, I've always wondered is it a netorare game if you play as the guy stealing? It seems like the answer is yes but I think the site should split it into separate tags
This is actually why a "flavor" analogy is common--netorare is described as "bitter" because you are "losing" someone you care about to strange dick. The deciding factor in these tags is the perspective of the player and who we're supposed to care about, or how we're supposed to feel about what's happening. Of course people can respond differently to the same stimulus, so we end up running in circles as people argue about whether something is good or bad, exciting or disgusting, etc.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0