Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
I see lactation tag but I haven't seen any lactation scenes. Can someone help me out?
Charlotte has one. On mondays go to her yacht, choose her route instead of anna's route, keep visiting her yacht on mondays and the scene will eventually show up during regular sex.
Dont know if there are more.

Reactions: junior366

Reedman07

Jul 24, 2017
Man, hearing about Himari's scenes made me so excited to see it for myself. But damn I lost my saves since 1.0 due to formatting my SSD. So Im relying on saves shared here by others. If anyone knows how to see her scenes, please let me know, my thanks in advance!

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So um, I'm kinda stuck on Ken and Himari, so got a few questions.
How do I get Heavenly Husband?
How do I progress with Ken? I somehow did the first part out of order and met Ken before talking to Anna.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
So um, I'm kinda stuck on Ken and Himari, so got a few questions.
How do I get Heavenly Husband?
How do I progress with Ken? I somehow did the first part out of order and met Ken before talking to Anna.
You get Heavenly Husband by doing Tristan quest. A douchebag with two hotties with him and you gotta rhetoric battle with him. I don't know when this unlocks but I think that you gotta be pretty far with Anna first.

For ken I did the same thing as you but then at the Entrance of the house you'll get a event where Ken and Anna will meet

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
You get Heavenly Husband by doing Tristan quest. A douchebag with two hotties with him and you gotta rhetoric battle with him. I don't know when this unlocks but I think that you gotta be pretty far with Anna first.

For ken I did the same thing as you but then at the Entrance of the house you'll get a event where Ken and Anna will meet
Were can I find Tristan?
Which day do I have to go to Ken's house? And does it matter if I picked "One picture, then you're out."?

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Were can I find Tristan?
Which day do I have to go to Ken's house? And does it matter if I picked "One picture, then you're out."?
the ken part cant help cause i didnt share anna.
tristan is on wednesdays, first he shows up in the mall, second is the beach, third is downtown. Just remember he only shows once per week and you have to "win" the argument (pretty much replying what embarasses him in front of the thots by his side) in one spot in order for him to show up in the next.
Im not really sure when he starts showing up in the mall, ive only noticed him after completing the 2500 subs and lot of photos with anna.

Reactions: hungneet
Apr 10, 2019
Are the character art made by AI? I just didn't see the artist's name in the credits.
Yes, the art is AI. The character art is also clearly AI, discrepancies between portraits of the same characters in the same outfits that wouldn't exist if created by a human hand are noticeable.

sol1tary

Mar 6, 2021
Which routes do I need to be on for both anna and charlotte?
idk if it will work on another routes but I chose: slut route for Anna and casual route for Charlotte. Then in the living room choose option that says you like both Charlotte and Anna

Reactions: Pb20/20

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
i am not able to finish the anna depression quest , am i just supposed to talk to her ? not trigger the scene
Do you trigger the scene her drinking in the kitchen ? At first you can't really do anything about it, but keep advancing the relationship and you'll have new options

helloman2308

May 13, 2024
if you guys know games where the females are built like this i mean those milf body types pls do mention, if the art of the females is done by AI then god damn it did a well job. anyway thank you guys

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jester35
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes