N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
They could go with roundscape eclipse with this style still. Hopefully, it won't be like Arenus, or what other games they'll release

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
That right there... is retarded.

You have to start sharing, to get solo...

Makes the choice redundant XD

This folks is another example of why certain genres just don't mix.
Good that i read you comment before finish the download. I dont like false games that lie about you can choose share or not lol. Its bullshit is you can choose after sharing lol. Sad because look like a decent netori game with the main heroine.

FaceOfDisgrace

Sep 19, 2022
Me watching ~2 second transitions between each and every action for the ten thousandth time
wtf.gif james-mcavoy-filth-ezgif.com-crop (1).gif

What kind of fucked in the head sociopath thought this was a good fucking idea?
In a grind based point&click fucking game, no less.
james-mcavoy-crying.gif

Kaliyo, you retarded piece of cunt, you may never read this, but I sure hope you will shit bloody for the rest of your retarded life.

bazingatr0n123

May 18, 2024
It's kinda odd how romance route + josef/adrien leaving have basically no extra sceneces, compared to how many slut + sharing routes get. I don't recall a single unique scene to romance route other than different kitchen encounters, that slut still has more of.

Reactions: jaredforks

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Good that i read you comment before finish the download. I dont like false games that lie about you can choose share or not lol. Its bullshit is you can choose after sharing lol. Sad because look like a decent netori game with the main heroine.
The guy's wrong, you can choose to betray the other guy and steal his girlfriend before it happens.

• Wow
Reactions: Blackowl97
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes