Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
So, from what ive read in previous posts you cant invite other women to the studio right? Only josef and andrian?
Game really needs a gallery mode, better save system, ng+, better hint system and some way that you wont miss some of Anna's pics if you advance in progression.

Btw, think game should also have "gay" tag in description, unless ive read wrong during gameplay, River is a man, not futa.
agree. Futa/trans for Gym character. Gay/Trap for River.
But in my opinion, it is much more important to add a "Incest" tag. In a game without patches, you can register these relationships, and some replicas of dialogues are created exactly for this. Especially considering the popularity of the tag.

Reactions: Tuga85 and Jester35

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
anyone have a ken and samantha threesome save that you can share?

not feeling like playing it all over again just to check that scene

Reactions: Konami01

Pb20/20

Apr 17, 2019
What are the conditions to find Anna drunk? I have done it twice but can't seem to trigger the 3rd time.

P.S.: I'd prefer if someone told me the the conditions for all drunk Anna scenes since I need to replay the game anyway since I screwed up on an earlier part.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
Anyone else having learning hacking because whenever I try to learn I can't type in capital in the box is this bag our I am missing something?

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Anyone else having learning hacking because whenever I try to learn I can't type in capital in the box is this bag our I am missing something?
the puzzle is case insensitive just as long as your spelling is correct

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
who the fuck is the electric fan from the changelog
An electric fan is not a who, but a what. It is a fucking electric fan.
Enter the living room and you will find Anna sometimes naked in front of a fan, because apparently it is summer and the rich flat with a huge pool have no AC

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes