bonbonbean

Oct 5, 2020
are there scenes with Ken? I finished the bit and chose the sharing route but I can't invite him or anything?
Also is there a scene with the dad, Anna and the brother?

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
are there scenes with Ken? I finished the bit and chose the sharing route but I can't invite him or anything?
Also is there a scene with the dad, Anna and the brother?
there are scenes with his mom. you can choose to share anna with him after he confesses to you that hes a virgin or that he can fuck his mom. if you show him many pictures of her and talk to samantha about it you can find them having some action and then join the fun.

Reactions: bonbonbean

anon_1001

Jun 27, 2023
its been 2 hrs grinding. is there anyway to cheat the money?
Use Cheat Engine, set value type to double, put in how much money you have as your first scan, then go spend some money or earn some, now change scan type to increased/decreased by, put in how much you spent or earned and do next scan. If you did it right, the amount you have should match one of the values that show up. Just edit it from there. Very easy.

Reactions: lecug

krak13

Nov 26, 2020
I am stuck with Mario quest. I did work for him like 15 times already - it is also bugged, there is only "test" word everywhere. I fucked Katherine like 10 times already, she even wanted my cock at the pool. I met with Sofia in the mall and gas station, but there is nothing else. I can't take him down. I already fucked Emma like 10 times in Sauna....

Additionaly, when i started new game with the 1.2B update i can't start the Zuri quest, I can't prank her, there is no way to initiate her quest.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
I am stuck with Mario quest. I did work for him like 15 times already - it is also bugged, there is only "test" word everywhere. I fucked Katherine like 10 times already, she even wanted my cock at the pool. I met with Sofia in the mall and gas station, but there is nothing else. I can't take him down. I already fucked Emma like 10 times in Sauna....

Additionaly, when i started new game with the 1.2B update i can't start the Zuri quest, I can't prank her, there is no way to initiate her quest.
sofia can be only found in the fridays, you can invite her to the house and fuck her with mario, after that he will tell you that he wants to fuck emma and you can corrupt her to do it or go with the route of sofia and take him down completely.

krak13

Nov 26, 2020
sofia can be only found in the fridays, you can invite her to the house and fuck her with mario, after that he will tell you that he wants to fuck emma and you can corrupt her to do it or go with the route of sofia and take him down completely.
I didnt go with share sofia route. I told her that Emma will take Mario down. You tell me that i need to invite sophia anyway?

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
I didnt go with share sofia route. I told her that Emma will take Mario down. You tell me that i need to invite sophia anyway?
she will put some cameras in the house if you invite her there. dunno what happens when you go with the option of emma to be fair since i always go with the double anal of sofia, but once shes done there and go back to the gas station you have the option to bring mario to the jail.

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
the quests arent showing up for me
I have noticed this with the older quests, I did get a quest for the brand new ones. It might be because the saves are just old now from v1.0.

I was considering re-uploading new save files, but never got around to it. I will re-look into a fresh new batch of cheated saves for v1.2B very soon. Thanks for reminding me, I will edit the original post.

Last edited:

lecug

Aug 29, 2024
Not seeing any NTR tag but saw someone comment about sharing.
Can you avoid it or block the sharing content?

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
There we go! I changed the old cheat save files with new ones. I put all of the save files into a singular zip folder and no longer need to change the extension of .dat to .json for quality of life. The quest system seems to work with the newer saves.

If there is any problem regarding the save itself, let me know. It's on page 11, make sure to read the notes! Also on the same page, you can learn how to do simple flag editing too.

Happy MILF Hunting!

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
Not seeing any NTR tag but saw someone comment about sharing.
Can you avoid it or block the sharing content?
in general the sharing goes with the guy with the glasses with anna and the goth chick (with him what you can do is send him to japan and all the interaction with him disappear directly) josef (who you can tell to fuck off after drinking beer on friday) and ken (who you can skip his content by directly avoid him)

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
How do I set the size of the window? Window mode feels like a smaller full screen
main menu there is a button I think it's say screen mode?
If you were asking for bigger windowed mode IDK. From my knowledge we only get windowed fixed and fullscreen.

boy next door

Jan 15, 2020
main menu there is a button I think it's say screen mode?
If you were asking for bigger windowed mode IDK. From my knowledge we only get windowed fixed and fullscreen.
Yes, there is a button on the main menu for window mode, but the window cannot be resized. It feels too big.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes