rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Hey everyone!
Is there a way to unlock all routes in a single playthrough?
Also, if I took the final exam for the photoshoot, is there a way to change my decision, or do I have to start over?

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
Hey everyone!
Is there a way to unlock all routes in a single playthrough?
Also, if I took the final exam for the photoshoot, is there a way to change my decision, or do I have to start over?
no. what you can do if you made a mistake is close the game and start the day again. this only works if you didnt started a new day since the saves overwrites and you cant change that decision after. if you want to see another route youll have to start all over, but now with the addition of mario questline is easier to start since those quests give a good amount of money to buy the first upgrades.

Reactions: rei_x

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
So the game has a completed tag, but I'm seeing that there's a 1.2B version over on the dev's itchio page. Is there extra content being added or what's the story there? Also safe to assume that if you don't tell Josef that you're managing his wife's onlyfans page, the option to have him leave is gone for good?

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
So the game has a completed tag, but I'm seeing that there's a 1.2B version over on the dev's itchio page. Is there extra content being added or what's the story there? Also safe to assume that if you don't tell Josef that you're managing his wife's onlyfans page, the option to have him leave is gone for good?
the game has the intention to keep adding extra content montly, so i wouln't call it completed but "main" story is completed in fact

Reactions: ShinGouki

boy next door

Jan 15, 2020
what happens if i tell mario about sofia
You won't be able to find sofia on Friday if you tell mario about sofia

If you take down mario, it will unlock sofia blowjob scene (unrepeatable), but you won't be able to have sex with katarina and emma

It looks as if all sofia scenes are unrepeatable, the guide says we can rat her, I don't know how to do it

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Man, I messed up and picked the wrong option to not fuck Katarina, and now I'm not even welcome in Mario's office. What do I do?

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
If your save.json has been saved, then you can only replay the game

You can save as shown for rollback
View attachment 4016600

Thanks for your help, brother.

I have to admit, this is the weirdly most complicated game I've ever played. The settings are minimal, there's no gallery or rollback feature—it's just a continuous grind.

By the way, do you know of any ways to cheat and get money, like editing files or anything? I’d really appreciate any tips!

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
So with the lady at the boutique, am I limited to the sharing route, or is there a way to make her fully mine if I take a different approach?

It would be truly helpful if there were a guide available, to prevent the need for these seemingly trivial inquiries.

Last edited:

boy next door

Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for your help, brother.

I have to admit, this is the weirdly most complicated game I've ever played. The settings are minimal, there's no gallery or rollback feature—it's just a continuous grind.

By the way, do you know of any ways to cheat and get money, like editing files or anything? I’d really appreciate any tips!
You can use his save.json or look at the previous comments, they seem to have discussed how to modify it
https://f95zone.to/threads/starmaker-story-v1-1a-arvus-games.218071/post-14388597

Last edited:

boy next door

Jan 15, 2020
So with the lady at the boutique, am I limited to the sharing route, or is there a way to make her fully mine if I take a different approach?

It would be truly helpful if there were a guide available, to prevent the need for these seemingly trivial inquiries.
You can choose to tell zuri this so that she will choose to have anal sex with you in front of joey. But no matter what you choose, the scene is a one-off

guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/starmaker-story-v1-1a-arvus-games.218071/post-14696992

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
So, what route do you think I should choose for Anna when I'm prompted with the Romance route and the Slut route? Which one do you think is better? Also, when I'm on the yacht, should I choose the Anna or Charlotte route?

boy next door

Jan 15, 2020
So, what route do you think I should choose for Anna when I'm prompted with the Romance route and the Slut route? Which one do you think is better? Also, when I'm on the yacht, should I choose the Anna or Charlotte route?
I don't know which one is better to choose, there are several endings

If you want a harem ending, you have to choose the Anna route on the yacht

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Anna love route have just some scenes in the kitchen, nothing more. wait for more updates to go on that route.
About Anna and Charlotte, i did two saves in the time so i can see both. didnt see any big changes

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Hey, how can I invite others to the studio? She's not against it, but when I try, it only gives me the option to go back to the previous menu. Also, Anna has 5 hearts.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, how can I invite others to the studio? She's not against it, but when I try, it only gives me the option to go back to the previous menu. Also, Anna has 5 hearts.
have you looked at this one guide? I think that's for sharing with Ken when you have 4 hearts with anna

Also if anyone know how to get any scenes with Liz?

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Game freezes really frequently when i get in the car lol.

Edit: Figured out a solution, sorta. I'm playing on linux. I tried with bog standard wine, proton-ge, proton 9.0-3, all of them had the issue, then i tried proton 5.13-6 and it didn't occur there, so what was happening was that for some reason the render it displays when you're in the car was causing the freeze, and if I used that particular proton version, it just doesn't render (i just see the car interior and the sky, no road), and that somehow made it stop freezing.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes