opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
How much time i need to grope Anna to mission be completed?
no clue but it's actually not stated but to complete it fully you need to go to the studio and make her take pictures next to your dick. So basically grope her for a bit and then attempt to do the picture on dick thing on studio when you think you are done. If you are she'll give you a blowjob during that event instead.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Most likely character arts too, since some of the photos of Anna have pubes and some don't.
Yeah it's almost certainly everywhere, just look at the differences of proportions and character design for characters like Isabella. Her model looks anime, but her sex scenes look almost cartoon.

It all looks good, so who cares, but it's pretty obvious.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah it's almost certainly everywhere, just look at the differences of proportions and character design for characters like Isabella. Her model looks anime, but her sex scenes look almost cartoon.

It all looks good, so who cares, but it's pretty obvious.
I think some of the other devs should care. Pixel art like this can eliminate some of the AI inconsistencies.
Like arvus previous game, Adorevia, where the use of AI art isn't welcomed by players because it wasn't implemented well.

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
anyone having problems loading saves?

edit: fixed creating a new save finishing the intro till you unlock the quit game option, used that to 'quit to main menu' and loaded my main save from there.

Last edited:

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
Does anyone know where you'd find the text for this game in the asset files/DLLs? I can find all pictures easily and audio too but not wherever the text is stored.

kencinni

Sep 11, 2019
I got a problem, I've met with Ken before talking to Anna and now i have a quest to talk to Ken but the previous line is already softlocked, is there any way to fix it like forget character or get the 1st dialogue again?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
no clue but it's actually not stated but to complete it fully you need to go to the studio and make her take pictures next to your dick. So basically grope her for a bit and then attempt to do the picture on dick thing on studio when you think you are done. If you are she'll give you a blowjob during that event instead.
Im pretty sure groping or anything wont affect Anna's heart progress, which is tied down to ger starpage sub numbers.
You can literally do nothing and pam, like 2000 subs and she sucks your dick.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
I got a problem, I've met with Ken before talking to Anna and now i have a quest to talk to Ken but the previous line is already softlocked, is there any way to fix it like forget character or get the 1st dialogue again?
you mean on #1 fan quest? if you already talked to ken you next have to go to your entrance on thursday, entrance it's on garage

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes