ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Some of the content is through the progression of Anna's sluttiness, so you'll miss them. If you load an endgame save. Also, some of the new scenes, like ken's mom with adrian or Katarina with Anna aren't either.
My advice is to start a new save...
then I guess I will wait for 1.3 walkthrough guide update then play. fucking grindfest dragging :(

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Just tried the latest update and, uh, I can't say I'm a fan of the new minigame. It looks great visually, but I don't like its execution. It's fairly tough even if you choose the "easy" mode. It could just be a personal problem since I was never good at tower defense games. That being said, is there no way to skip the minigame? I enjoyed the older version of Starmaker Story where choosing Work was simply like any other story event. But now, there's a minigame attached to it that I can't seem to skip other than purposefully failing to it. Choosing Work as your day's main event now actually feels like "going to work" lol.
I am not sure why up are having trouble but where is an easy tactic, was repositioning some of the minis when you have 10ish seconds left to save some health and pick up coins from already damaged bugs.
1)round 1 easy, 1 goblin, you will lose health but live.
2)round 2 easy, 1 goblin, plus 1Orc for health, would should not lose health now since you have heal as well.
3)round 3 med, get atleast 1 poison rogue and put them right at the start
4)round 4-5 med or hard, based on your random pulls and coin, you should be able to get paladins + Poison. these do a lot of damage its best to position them at the very start, mid and just before the last turn to max out "poison" time

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGnome

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
It's definitely janky. I'm all for the increased income in the early game, but if you don't get the right gold cards(?) before the round starts you can't do anything except the easy mode. Also sucks that you can't skip it late game once you've got the page up and running.
Exactly. One time I got SUPER lucky with getting an Anna figure and she was really strong, I was actually able to get through a Medium difficulty run with her. All the other times I just had low level cards and I was pretty much stuck on Easy mode.

Reactions: Looper9

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
I am not sure why up are having trouble but where is an easy tactic, was repositioning some of the minis when you have 10ish seconds left to save some health and pick up coins from already damaged bugs.
1)round 1 easy, 1 goblin, you will lose health but live.
2)round 2 easy, 1 goblin, plus 1Orc for health, would should not lose health now since you have heal as well.
3)round 3 med, get atleast 1 poison rogue and put them right at the start
4)round 4-5 med or hard, based on your random pulls and coin, you should be able to get paladins + Poison. these do a lot of damage its best to position them at the very start, mid and just before the last turn to max out "poison" time
Thanks, unfortunately I wasn't lucky to get a rogue or paladin so I keep losing on round 3 lol. I'm pretty much stuck to doing steps 1 and 2 earlier at this point, which is annoying since obviously you don't get as much money and that's assuming you don't even fail on Easy.

There is a bug (or maybe a feature?) that I discovered, though. That is, at the VERY start of the first round, before doing literally anything, that is to use up all of your initial 25 gold to purchase an Orc Shaman. Place her on the table and she starts to regen your health. She does NOT do this in between any other rounds except prior to the first one from what I can tell, so I just let her do her thing while I go get a cup of coffee or something. I get back and my health is like at 100+ before starting the first round lol. It's a bit of a cheat, but at least it gets me through all five rounds fairly easily since I get a nice health buffer at that point. My only issue with this? I waste REAL LIFE TIME doing it.

I really miss the older version of this game where there was no minigame for "Work" lol

EDIT: I finally got access to the car and found the Comic Shop. I realized this is where I can get the rogue and paladin minis, so I bought them. You're right, they DEFINITELY make things easier. Still a challenge, but no as bad as before where I was struggling even on the second round lol.

Last edited:

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
work minigame is awful
I agree. I feel like it's deliberate time padding to slow down player progression. I really hope we get the option to skip minigames in the future, or at least make this one easier and faster especially if we choose the "Easy" mode. I've done it quite a few times now and I think I'm finally getting a hang of it, but it still does feel like a major time waster compared to the other minigames. I also think that a lot of the success boils down to how lucky you are with the cards you get. As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I was lucky one time to get an Anna card and she literally made the rounds easy.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks, unfortunately I wasn't lucky to get a rogue or paladin so I keep losing on round 3 lol. I'm pretty much stuck to doing steps 1 and 2 earlier at this point, which is annoying since obviously you don't get as much money and that's assuming you don't even fail on Easy.

There is a bug (or maybe a feature?) that I discovered, though. That is, at the VERY start of the first round, before doing literally anything, that is to use up all of your initial 25 gold to purchase an Orc Shaman. Place her on the table and she starts to regen your health. She does NOT do this in between any other rounds except prior to the first one from what I can tell, so I just let her do her thing while I go get a cup of coffee or something. I get back and my health is like at 100+ before starting the first round lol. It's a bit of a cheat, but at least it gets me through all five rounds fairly easily since I get a nice health buffer at that point. My only issue with this? I waste REAL LIFE TIME doing it.

I really miss the older version of this game where there was no minigame for "Work" lol
I did it in the last version, and it helps more here, but I just use cheat engine and give myself some money. Enough to once I get far enough in Anna's quest line, money is less of an issue from the starmaker revenue.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017

the rogue is not expensive you can get it from the comic store for like 150 or 500 don't remember.

I havn't noticed the orc healing thing myself granted i didn't really play the mini game as a money making thing since the payouts are really low. the Passive income from Starmaker is still the faster for just cash grinding. The old version had much much slower payouts for money though.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
My strat: Before the round begin, you can see what kind of enemies will appear, so you buy things according to that.
- go with easy round 1 to accumulate some money, then medium for round 2, or even 3
- if there's quick red bug: buy goblin mini so they can shoot down those quickly
- if there's armored green bug: buy aoe bomb mini, the bugs tend to group up and move slowly so bomb is the good answer
- from round 3, you already got enough stuff so you can buy whatever and go hard

Feb 13, 2021
Update 1.3 changed seemingly all of the locations at the bottom. I am too used to being able to hit 1 to go to the kitchen, but 1 is now Bedroom and 3 is now the Kitchen. Been messing me up the entire time.

Plus some sort of guide(even if it was just a minor/small one) would be extremely beneficial.

Reactions: Johnson2588

kullanıcı315

Oct 16, 2021
I'm having trouble with the hacking part again. The Ken part came, I left the game, I entered, I entered, it left, how can I bring it back?

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes